Improving the "Server is down" message

Because they're like, out to get you, man! They have this massive, like, conspiracy to control everyone with computer brain waves and spy-robots hidden in modpacks! But, like, no effect on me, because I have this tinfoil hat and it reflects the brain waves and stuff.
That's, like, so, like, true, bro. I like, think that explanation is, like, far out, dude.

Things won't get to that, will they?

There's just so much content in here, it can't just go down because the admin is unavailable.

Admin not available isn't quite the same thing as bill payer not available.

So, can you do something like this or not? Even if you don't fix the problem, making a change like this could at least show that you care about the problem.

So, can you do something like this or not? Even if you don't fix the problem, making a change like this could at least show that you care about the problem.
That would be nice to know, instead of leaving us in the dark with these constant "Server is too busy" messages.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of looking at them that I don't think we need to improve the message, just improve/upgrade the servers!

I think that with the Server being so busy nowadays, a better error message would still be nice, as well as for periods in the future where there are a lot of ''Server is Down'' messages.

Nope, that's like flying smiley balloon over a traffic jam.

I like smiley balloon. It wouldn't do any harm and it may make people less irate .

I agree. It's better than just the plain old "The Server is Busy" message. There's a reason why I made that the title of the Rants thread in Off-Topic. It couldn't take that much time or effort to do, could it?

Unless the message is hardcoded into Vbulleten.

I am sure the situation is either the message is changed or the sever is fixed :rolleyes:

Top Bottom