President Thread- Term 2

new save is in, can ask for a new build anytime 1889 :)

Thing is CT if we were going to use forest chops we'd have done it already, i can see your reasoning behind chopping the forest nearest the capital but if they are pre chopped then it'll only take a turn and will be of more use than what it is now.

Ive got the save now so ill go have a lookabout.

The galley would only take about 4 turns to build if we use the new mine, or we can adopt Slavery and rush it with two pop.

We thought about it before but decided that the spiderweb map would leave us trapped in a large lake. Looking at the map now though it appears that the oceans are a spiderweb as well and the galley could probably find GCA.

ok turn 48 :)

das capital- doing well-the worker is mining that hill as he needs to do something constructive :)

and heres our scouting warriors-the first pic is quite interesting, gonna toss a coin of which way to go :)

quick check and BAT doesnt have writing-christ knows what they're doing, neither does anyone else we're in contact with though :)

I'd like the warrior to go down the west branch. More forest won't slow him down but give good protection.

RegentMan said:
A litte off-topic, but should I add you to the team roster Chieftess? A post here would be in order, then. :)

Maybe I should pull an eyrei and not post in the roster until the last minute. :mischief: (old demogame humor)

i dont think it'll matter too much hence the coin flip :) plus we already looked a bit west time to go east maybe :)

I vote East. Circumnavigation bonus!
With the new information, I think galley is out, it seems to be a large lake. Could the BAT worker go back to scout more, or do we want it to scout into another direction closer to the capital?

ok new turn, only took one pic.

not much else to see really, warriors should reveal stuff next turn.

So its time to poll the next city location right?

Id prefer to wait until next turn, we'll have at least 5 turns inbetween.

next turn we have warriors revealing black stuff :)

I think the black areas are too far away to put our second city. With the fish site we will have two places to build settlers quickly, so if we find anything we can get a 3rd or 4th city out quickly. Make the poll now and pick from the options we have

Are you still checking if they've got writing?

Yes, though they had a score jump last turn no OB availiable-makes me wonder whats going on :)

I shall set up a poll when we get the next save in, that should be enough time :)

I have to agree with Robi D, any area we do not already know about is to far away for consideration. A better discussion can be had, and a better city chosen by having the poll now.

Well theres nothing stopping discussion, just we have 2 options that i dont have time to poll right now :)

Well Dutchfire is our domestic minister, maybe he could do it.

BCLG100 said:
Yes, though they had a score jump last turn no OB availiable-makes me wonder whats going on :)

Indeed. Maybe they researched a lot of other techs first? At least a religion and BW, it seems, perhaps also a slew of worker techs...

Btw, does anyone know where we put our treaty with BAT?

Aye they have researched a religion-poly i believe and they did say they were working on BW, however they still should have at least got on the way to writing.

Croxis could you get on the phone and organise that chat?

Top Bottom