Term II - Commune of Foreign Affairs

We probably should, although we can afford to be as vague as they are, imo, ie glimpses of a warrior.... homeland in that general direction, etc.

Hello !

News are good here, we are still on the long way to writing, and we still think to have alphabet before the 70th turn. On your side, how do you manage with iron work ?

We still don’t know what is the best way to find COG, the choice is between :
- waiting for writing and going across your country
- beginning a long trip by the north-east to try to find by ourselves
- send another unit by the south directly

the second and third solutions seem better but your opinion would be useful.

Do you have any news about other civilizations ? How are the discussions with COG ? Did you manage to eat this monsters coming from the water without being hurt ?

Hoping to have some news,

Abukhir from the BAT

Tomorrow I am going to message cog for a mutual status update, respond to GWT, and update bat and tell them we've contacted GWT. I have no opinion to the action BAT will take, do you?

I believe phony war is considered an exploit and not allowed in this game. Its good for us that they can't meet COG anyway, they've already agreed to the tech trade with no strings. Soon Writing will be ours to trade to COG.

1889 said:
Soon Writing will be ours to trade to COG.

Are you laughing maniacally when you type that?

Tell them they are welcome to cross our boundaries after writing, of course by the time they meet anyone, we will havedone our trading, right 1889? :cool:

tell them to cross borders later, they cant declare war to do it as thats against the rules imo.

Sweetacshon said:
Are you laughing maniacally when you type that?

Tell them they are welcome to cross our boundaries after writing, of course by the time they meet anyone, we will havedone our trading, right 1889? :cool:

Yes I am and that's an excellent idea.

"Gosh, we're really sorry about this but those darn mods made that silly rule. The only thing I can think of is for your scout to walk all the way back over ground you've already explored and wait on our border. Say since your going back that way would you mind exploring west of our city for us?" :lol:

They declare war..we kill their scout.

robboo said:
They declare war..we kill their scout.

:goodjob: You're even worse than me! :lol:

This message was fired off to GWT

It seems our warrior has taken a fancy to polly. Hopefully this is a good sign of our relations! We too have ran into other strangers that are strangly familar. Our world seems a bit more crowded than the stories of our elders lead us to believe.

Reguards
-croxis-

To BAT

Hello!

Good to hear things are progressing well. We are still working on Iron working and we hope to have it finished within 15 turns.

As for COG, we have no offical opinion on how you wish to procede except to not break our borders until we can have open borders.

On a final note we have met GWT. They have met others as well and agree that the map is a spiderweb. They are to your west it seems.

Cheers,

croxis

I suspect that they are already in contact with GWT as the GWT warrior is heading to BAT and GWT mentioned that if we follow Polly then we will encounter more stangers. Unless GWT has heard of BAT from someone else.

And last but not least, to COG

Greetings! It has been a while since our last communication. Things have been progressing well on our end. Our explorations have been fruitful and we are preparing to set out to found new villages. BAT is navigating their way to establish contact with you, but the going has been tough for them. How is your nation developing?

croxis
Fanatica Foreign Minister

pretty prompt reply from COG

COG said:
Quite well actually. We've gotten bronze working, and have founded our
second city with copper very close by. Have you founded another city yet?

Well short answer =no :D

I called it!

Dear CFC

We have just met also GWT.

What do you think about the idea to make an alliance with GWT team. Such alliance could be easier to realize because we already know each other.

If you think yourselves too much engage with COG, we respect that and we will wait to meet them.

Sincerely

I'm all for changing our objectives without COG knowing it ;)

Top Bottom