CarmenNES04: Seeds of the Earth

Seriously, this could be boshed out in a few hours.. why is life sooo busy atmo? Is is going to keep taking this long?

At this rate one of us is going to have to write the first update for you just so this can get of the ground!:p Please get it up tomorrow. Please.:please:

Good News: Update is basically completed.

Bad News: Computer eff'd me up hard today. First, I installed new audio drivers and then my sound stopped working. Meanwhile, I was defragging my hard drive and that took 3 hours. I reverted back to my old audio drivers, but that couldn't take effect since my computer needed to reboot and I couldn't do that during defrag. After that finished, I needed to flush out some disk errors, removing about 2 more hours. Finally, Valve decides to break TF2 with a new update, and I can't relax myself.

Now, obviously, with that being said, it was hard for me to break my promise of getting the rest of the update up today. But the good news is that now I only need worry about the map.

Can you post the main update? Please?

Uhhh, quick question! How do you make your map?

What news?

I was without computer access for some time during the last two days, in addition to venturing out of my habitat. (AKA going outside) In addition, computer decided to intellectually rape me via moving my Word file with the update out of My Documents and the Search function refusing to find it until I discovered it was somehow hidden. (What the hell?)

In any case, it is coming TODAY.

World maps in general.

Well, in this one, carmen510 sent me a rough sketch of a world he wanted, and I drew a world map from it.

Today means different things obviously :p

Today means different things obviously :p

Okay, I swear my computer has been cursed by someone with a vendetta against Fresh Starts, or at least against the word "Today".

Whenever I say I will get the update up "Later Today", my computer invariably !@%# up and shoves thumbscrews up my arse.

Network problems, internet down, file goes missing, map won't display, GIMP won't open, Word 2000 doesn't like displaying documents, viruses happen, need to update video drivers, defragmentation required, Disk Doctor required, dust bunnies, etc.

To be honest, its been 6 months since I did a full virus scan of my computer and 12 months since I've done maintenance on my computer, but that still doesn't provide an excuse for a !@%#-up of this proportion.

Can you post any progress you've made?

Is the update making any progress?

Bump.

Carmen, you're a GAY for letting this rot

:angry:

Why didn't you say that you were bored with Fresh Starts when I was making that map? :grr:

Top Bottom