Info on Cdgroup.org Help wanted Thanks

Jarrett

Chieftain
Iv'e been offline for a long time, been trying to access a mod/map i did in conjunction with RAR about three years ago:eek: .

I've searched the forums and although i found references to "jarret's" map i can't find any links.

Ive searched the old cdgroup forums and again no links.

Any information on what happened to cdgroup and if there is any chance of retrieving the map would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Server was hacked and it died. Along with its successor, Evogames. I don't know anything about that particular map.

thanks for the reply

there were two maps one was a kal-el world map conversion for rise and rule,
the other was modded version of the same map using barbarians as a way to control early expansion.

i can't get civ4 to work and felt like dipping into civ3 again after a rather long hiatus and a few replaced hard drives

where would you think is the best place to ask those who may know the map i'm reffering too or even better have a copy.

Does this mean that all the data on the cdg forums is lost:(

Hello Jarrett, I can't really help with your question, but (excuse me for gossiping) the post here would seem to imply that Kingpin is intending to get CDG running again. Perhaps the data could be recovered somehow.

Anyway, good luck with your search. Someone might notice this thread and have what you need. :goodjob:

180x180 earth rar 1[1].00b11 (jarrett v1.0, no barbs).zip??? is this what you are looking for, if so i can send to you. Not sure if still in map file here, as i thought got it here at civ fanatics.

@JSnider, yeah that looks like the map for beta testing build 11 of RaR,

Originally my task was to convert the Kal-El 180x180 world map to RaR so i'm assuming thats the map you've got;) With it being V1.0 it must have been the final map version awaiting the final RaR release:D

It would be great if you found it on this site, as there should be a (with barbs) version, i'll hunt a bit more.

If you could send it to me that would be great. Thanks:cool:

@Keroro, The more gossip the better:D

Top Bottom