It's not an achievement but should be.

"Happy Thanksgiving"

As America discover the Iroquois, DoF with them, DoW on them and annihilate them from the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"American Slave Trader"

-Play as America, and steal all of your workers from African Civilizations and never create your own until the Modern Age.

''Democracy has arrived''- As America, bomb an Arabian city.

''Raid on the Medway''- As the Dutch, capture London with nothing but your navy

''Poland can not into space''- Drop an Atomic Bomb or Nuclear Missile on the Polish capital when it needs only one more part of the spaceship

Midway-sink enemy carrier using planes from your own carrier.
There's no kill like an overkill-use nuke to kill a single enemy unit. Mechs don't count.
Aces High-intercept and shoot down 5 planes in one turn.
Keepin' it real-build wonders only in cities they historically belong to over the course of game and win.
You did WHAT?-nuke your own lands (probably by tossing a nuke on invading forces)
War. War never changes.-have fallout over 50% of landmass.
I don't need that-never use any strategic resources (except for trading them away) and win.

Old is Gold - Capture a city using a Warrior Post Atomic Era.

Battle of France-As Germany conquer all founded French cities in 6 turns or less

Coup d'crap: get caught in a coup failure three times in a row.

The Unwilling Autocrat: win a domination victory without ever declaring war (be DoWed upon only).

Free Tutoring: "Teach" Atilla three new techs. (Bonus: Watch him upgrade units based on your generosity).

Fourth Crusade: Playing as Venice, have a City-State Ally take Constantinople.

Colonialism? Not in my town: As the Zulu, conquer every English city.

Vittoria: As Rome, conquer Venice, Florence, Genoa, Milan, and Vatican City.

Economic Warfare: Win a Domination victory without ever producing a Military unit or losing a city.

You're pretty good at this: Build every World Wonder on Deity.

A billion people: Have a 50-population city by the year 2000 (on Standard) without using Domestic Trade Routes.

I assume it would have to be acros multiple playthroughs, because how would you build each of the ideology wonders?
Could theoretically be done, I think. Say, you start as Freedom (and built the Statue of Liberty). Then, one civ picks Order and has pressure on you, so you switch. Then, all the other civs pick Autocracy and you switch again.

Have a scout upgrade to an archer from a ruins, and then have the same unit collect promotions from both Mt Kilimanjaro and the Fountain of Youth.

I don't know what one would call such an achievement, but I actually did this once.

Best. Peacekeeper. Ever. : Have your capital and Shaka's capital separated less than 20 tiles away and maintain peace for 100 turns

Spices ? LOL no : Have your Indonesian settler captured by barbarians in another continent/island

Mad-Spanish : Found Islam or Judaism as Spain and use your Inquisitors to remove Catholicism in your city

Hardcore Missionaries : Convert another player's holy city into your religion (holy city must still belonged to the another player)

Eastern Culture War : Play as either India (declare friendship to Indonesia or Siam), China (declare a friendship to Japan or Korea), or Arabia (declare friendship to Morocco or the Ottomans) and declare war + win it to another two listed civ (Play as India : war to China and Arabia)

American Revolution : As France, liberate a city of America that taken by England

Isolation of Japan : Trade with no one else except Americans until the end of the game (lose or win doesn't matter)

I'm not sure if all of them are possible, but I'm just having fun here xD

Top Bottom