Found Religion Button Doesn't Work

Avarus

Chieftain
It's time for me to found a religion, but the "Found Religion" button won't highlight for me to press it. I tried clicking other menus in the game to see if it fixes it; I've even saved the game and restarted it. Nothing works. Is this a bug or what?

Thanks for the help. I'd really like to enjoy my expansion but it's not looking so good right now.

edit: it works now. my fault.

I also had the same problem. I fixed it by just quitting the game I was playing and starting one at a later era that doesn't use religion.

Same problem here. How to fix, Avarus?
This issue was also reported on the 2K forums, hopefully the same solution will work here:
The 'Found Religion' button is not available until you have selected both a founder and a follower belief on the religion screen, once you have selected both of those the button should be available to press.

How can I select BOTH a founder and a follower belief? They seem to work in either-or manner.

They do not. First select a founder belief and then click on follower to select one there. Once both are selected, click found.

I have figured out at last. The list on the left (no matter founder or follower) are main categories, and those at the right are kind of subcategories. You have to select one on the left first, then one on the right, and the button gets activated.

This part of the extension is not intuitional at all! :wallbash:

Top Bottom