IM READY to blow my LID

Status
Not open for further replies.

civorserveice

Chieftain
OK.

Im the kinda guy that plays civ over and over, but keeps starting new games, because when my empire gets to big it annoys me, and I like to fresh start.

Anyway, after years of doing this, I finally get a game where Ive kept it micro small, and everything is in good order, and I have made perfect decisions for my empire.

Never before I have played Darius. I am on steam updates etc with civ 5 gods and ...I forget the other word..gods and something.(I know I sound noob but my memory is just spak)

Anyway. I timed this golden age to perfection so that I would be ready to rampage.

Now my whole mojo is lost. Listen why:

I built chicken itza. And IM only getting 15 turns. That is where the problems begin.

The worst of it. Is darius is not getting a single bonus as per he should. Not on one turn of the golden age.

I have read about this, and found a few posts on other forums here and there (not busy forum like this so I came here) -- but where they have the same issue.

Yet obviously not everyone gets this issue. How the HELL can I be getting this bug when I have automatic updates????!!!!

This is really a kill joy. I had the perfect game going. Finally.

PLEASE HELP ASAP, I usually just would start again, and throw darius out the window.
But Im really liking how I built this empire (I usually end up going top of the leaderboard on king, but then I get too many cities, and it drives me nuts so I quit)..

Anyway I know I am not getting combat bonuses, or movement bonuses, as its obvious.

Please expert civ players. Help me out.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS. Please NOTE when IM playing against darius he always has the bonuses working, as I see in the attack calculations.

BUT NOT for me!! (I am wondering if chicken itza has bugged me) but by my calcs I should get 15 + 50% on top, so 22.5 or so.

But no combat bonuses?? or movement bonuses at all, what the?? when I have the latest update?? What the hell??? This does not seem acceptable for such a expectedly stable game, thats been around for yonkers.

yeah well im giving up smoking amongst other things.. but how can I put this.. its like.. my karma is getting hammered.. I think god is testing me.. getting quite sick of it.. its like I was about to start my own PERSONAL golden age here.. and civ is all I got right now.. cos I got alot of time on my hands.. to kill...ouch

GUys, IM really sorry// eheheh

Im playing babylon

I just realised...doh!!!! persia was the last game!!!

All that rage for nothing!!!

Oh well!!

Nothing to see here :D :D:D

uh try reloading? I never heard of this bug before. then again I haven't played Darius

Moderator Action: Thread closed at OP request (see post #4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom