Minor Leaders

That does bring to mind a piece of lore I read somewhere about him...something about him milling around aimlessly and being killed by a loin cloth wielding punk with a club.

Hrmp, I'd like a feature in line with him sitting on his throne, letting goods being carried to him. Maybe via a unique corporation which consumes every resource and is restricted to the capital?

I like what you did with the Slaver trait. I was hoping someone would make a slavery friendly leader (beyond buildings etc).

Just gotta find art for him.... And have to find out exactly how the clan social structure is set up. Is it like with Warhammer, where goblins are actually smarter but small and weak in comparison so relegated to minor jobs, or no?

Time to light the Magister-signal.

Honestly, I like it too. It's powerful, but kills new cities at the same time... And it fits his pedia PERFECTLY. :lol:

Yeah he sure is an evil bastard. He is my favorite leader right now. D'tesh being second, seeing a pattern?

Oh, had an idea for a Jotnar leader...

Hephaestus. Industrious, Ingenuity, Minor.

I like that... Could you post the original site for the pic? Can get a better quality that way. :lol:

I was thinking a Triton also, like someone suggested earlier on... Would be fun to emphasize coastal cities, rather than landlocked ones.

The Triton suggestion was me.
Hephaestus looks pretty cool, but I'd be wary of giving the Jotnar Ingenuity, even as a possibility later on. Because their entire army comes through upgrades, Ingenuity could, astoundingly enough, be overpowered for them :).

I like that... Could you post the original site for the pic? Can get a better quality that way. :lol:

I was thinking a Triton also, like someone suggested earlier on... Would be fun to emphasize coastal cities, rather than landlocked ones.

http://th09.deviantart.com/fs16/300W/f/2007/134/b/6/Hephaestus_by_TaekwondoNJ.jpg

The Triton suggestion was me.
Hephaestus looks pretty cool, but I'd be wary of giving the Jotnar Ingenuity, even as a possibility later on. Because their entire army comes through upgrades, Ingenuity could, astoundingly enough, be overpowered for them :).

Nah. He doesn't have financial, so it wouldn't be totally awful. Trust me, acquiring financial as a minor is ridiculously hard.

I'm thinking up on a story for both Bertus (the Merc leader) and Elijah Arnauld (the Calabim leader). Since they both look like, or at least, reference, Castlevania characters (Bertus has that whip, that could be the Belmont's Vampire Killer, and Elijah has that evil aristocrat look, with the glass of blood and everything, just like Dracula in Castlevania), that involves one being the rival of each other, I just need the right inspiration.

Actually, I'd kinda like to see a rivalry between two minors of the same civ-- Mahon and Elijah would seem like natural enemies, since they both pretty much embody opposite traits of the Calabim-- you've got sophisticated and subtle on the one side, bloodthirsty and brutal on the other. Could make something out of that, or possibly have something similar between, say, Judecca and Duke Sallos. (That'd especially fit, come to think, since demons aren't exactly well-known for their cooperative tendancies.)

I don't know about a Bertus-Calabim rivalry... I'd figure that the Infernals/Mercurians wouldn't take the native Erebus races seriously enough to actually develop real enmity with any one of them. At best, they're pawns to shift around the board in the cause of defeating their real rivals.

[*]Gimil - Luchuirp - Craftmaster: Golems gain Mobility 1

Please, please....

[*]Malchavic - Sheaim - Prophecy Mark for all units?

That would be pretty OP.

The Craftmaster I'm planning on. :lol: Going to have to go into python for it, but it shouldn't be difficult.

I still have no idea for malchavic.

see if you can simply make the golem promotion give +1:move:, if not have it tied with unit creation

Top Bottom