Question?

blinky501

Chieftain
I thought that there were game files on civfanatics.com that you can download and play. Like turn 1 games where everybody downloads it and tries to beat it. I am imagining that or just not able to locate it on the web site.

thanks

The GotM archives are a fantastic resource. I feel guilty because I value them so much, but have never been interested in participating during the competition.

@joncnunn, Does CFC have track the traffic generated during the competition as compared to the downloads after?

OP, see the third post in the bottom most sticky thread for the start of the index. That is the closest Civ5 analog of the excellent III/IV GotM subdomain.

@joncnunn, Does CFC have track the traffic generated during the competition as compared to the downloads after?

I'm positive that traffic, downloads, and uploads are logged. I don't know how often someone tries to analyse the data against them. Remember that there are several different Game of the Month series that are ongoing, each with their own start dates and submit times.

Top Bottom