[BNW] Diety World Wonders Tier Thread

Chichen Itza is possible to get on Deity with Liberty finisher GE. Notre Dame, to me, is in the same boat as the GL. I actually got the GL once on Deity, but I have never built Notre Dame ever in my life. Chichen Itza is also possible because Civil Service requires Writing, but Physics takes the same number of techs without Writing. I simply don't know who can get there in time. Babylon with Writing detour? The Maya?

Well yes I suppose it is possible to get Chichen Itza but I think the odds run pretty heavily against you. Actually I'm not really sure what is so great about Chichen Itza anyway - +50% golden ages is nice but I never get that many early golden ages to really make that much of a difference. If you have that much happiness to get these frequently then your population is probably too low.

It's kinda relevant when you're playing Persia or Brazil. It's not about the frequency of the Golden Age. It helps make your one good Golden Age lasts the entire game.

Well yes I suppose it is possible to get Chichen Itza but I think the odds run pretty heavily against you. Actually I'm not really sure what is so great about Chichen Itza anyway - +50% golden ages is nice but I never get that many early golden ages to really make that much of a difference. If you have that much happiness to get these frequently then your population is probably too low.
What the other guy said. Persia or Brazil could really benefit from it. There is a Golden Age in Liberty, 2 in Aesthetics (a Golden Age and a Great Artist), Commerce last policy gives tons of happiness, etc. etc. Chichen Itza usually goes between t90-100, and getting Civil Service then is perfectly doable.

Chichen Itza is possible to get on Deity with Liberty finisher GE. Notre Dame, to me, is in the same boat as the GL. I actually got the GL once on Deity, but I have never built Notre Dame ever in my life. Chichen Itza is also possible because Civil Service requires Writing, but Physics takes the same number of techs without Writing. I simply don't know who can get there in time. Babylon with Writing detour? The Maya?

I actually managed Notre Dame once. As you said, Babylon, detouring from writing. Now, it was a very good start. I'll submit it, if anyone wants to play that start. I use mods though, the enhanced UI and InfoAddict.

Spoiler :
I had fountain of youth close to Babylon, so there went my first expo. So I decided I'd practice at liberty. Then somewhere along the way I wanted still more happiness, so I started glancing at the possibilty for Notre Dame, since getting a GE from liberty. Crazy, having both Notre Dame and FoY.

I'll also submit a save when I quit playing, so you can see I really built it.

Attachments

• xNebuchadnezzar II_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    1 MB · Views: 187
  • Nebuchadnezzar II_0134 AD-0475.Civ5Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 243
Pentagon should be F. I've built it once in my 2,000 hours Civ V. By the time you reach that era upgrading is usually cheap anyways and you should be flowing in gold. Plus its a little awkward to get to and you have many more important buildings/units to be building at that time-frame. You know Nukes, Space Ship Parts, Paratroops. That sort of stuff. If you do go into Nanotechnolgy and upgrade the Paratroops, they're really cheap to upgrade anyway.

You know, I have the "build every wonder across n playthroughs" achievement but I'm fairly sure I've never built half of them :lol:

Alhambra+Brandenburg+Kremlin+National Monument+Barrack,Armory,Academy+Discipline(policy)=unstoppable wall of doom
Throw in fun stuff such as Kilimanjaro and you have some ridiculous units with 3 free promotions and drill and morale and adjacency bonuses.
Thus you gotta just give them all drill 3 and woodsmen... and with the evil power of 1 ultimate Modern Armor a turn(helps if you get a good Petra) you can absolutely win any game with ease. Did this on Immortal a while back and lived by turtling heavily(Shoshone+nationalism+Himeji:lol:) then I build Kremlin and had my 2nd city churning out these absolute units and also banking spare production each turn. Helped a bunch winning the WC projects. Then again, circumstantial. Still, broken af.:D

Top Bottom