Mod-Fantasy

SomeMan

Modder who can't mod!
So, I've tried before to make a mod, but I keep coming to the same problems, when I'm Redoing the Tech Tree, it crashes and has TONS of errors about the Actual Techs that are supposed to be there. So, If anyone can help me out, I'll be happy, and I'll try to post the Beta if I can get to it! :cry:

That doesn't help AT ALL.

I have deleted the tech tree, made a new one, Replaced the Techs for Buildings and Improvements. Deleted Almost all the Units becides the ones I'm using, The ones I didn't delete, I renamed, I replaced the Techs on the Remaining units, what ELSE do I need to do? I got rid of the buildings that I don't need, Redid MOST of the religeons and there buildings. At the stage I'm at, The Promotions are Messing up and the Religeons are messing up for some reason. For the Religeons, it has a problem with the spread Factor. At this point, any and all help is pretty much welcome T_T

The problem is that every is related. You can't just delete a tech. You then have to go and remove all references to that tech. I would recomend adding your techs bit by bit. Then removing all the techs you dont want slowly. Remove a few, clean up the references by seeing what errors pop up. Then do some more.

What about the religeon though? It says that the Error is in the Spread Factor...:(

Top Bottom