Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropper said:
Wow, the designers of Civ 4 added strange alien formations to the game. Looks like an Alien obsidian temple built between the mountains to protect it.

It's a piece of the monolith from 2001. Don't you know, that's how civilization started!

"Mr Toads Wild Ride"... (note the road south of the watermill)

Attachments

• whoah look at that road.JPG
    whoah look at that road.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 8,995
panzooka said:
gotta wait untill u get amphobious assult to get that marble :(
This is Civ4: ANY unit can do an amphibious assault. All you need is a ship to get him there. Amphibious assaults (without Marines or the amphib promotion) get a 50% strength penalty in the attack.

Caesars older than he looks. He just nodded off, while Declaring War!

Attachments

• caesar naps.JPG
    caesar naps.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 8,391
the floating greeny box
i wonder what underside looks like

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 7,907
Oh Highlands, why has thou forsaken me?

Attachments

• trapped.JPG
    trapped.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 8,859
Seems like all the Horse have been mutated. All these shots were taken in 'fog of war' regions.
Once I get a unit in sight of one of these abominations, I'll see if the graphic changes.

Hmmm, I wonder how effective a two headed horse would be in combat??

could someone make an avatar of the two headed horse? along with the cow avatar we could make a whole civ4 flukes avatr section!

aahz_capone said:
could someone make an avatar of the two headed horse? along with the cow avatar we could make a whole civ4 flukes avatr section!

this do ya?

Attachments

• horsey.JPG
    horsey.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 3,938
Cropper said:
Wow, the designers of Civ 4 added strange alien formations to the game. The first shot is an overhead view, and the second is a close-up. Looks like an Alien obsidian temple built between the mountains to protect it.

I had one of those also! I thought that perhaps it was the Black Tower in Mordor because it was surrounded by mountains. :borg:

Less funny screenshot,but I've never seen something like
this before.The Barbarians build a wonder.

Welcome to CFC :beer:

Tatran said:
Less funny screenshot,but I've never seen something like
this before.The Barbarians build a wonder.

Are you sure the Aztecs didn't build the wonder, only to have the Barbarians capture it afterwards? (That's how those lazy barbarians roll) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom