Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see

*As a ghostly wind races through the mansion, you feel as if you can almost hear a faded voice carried upon it*

Spoiler :
Open your eyes, I see,
Your eyes are open,
Wear no disguise, for me -
Come into the open -

Spoiler :
When it's cold, outside,
Am I here - In Vain?
Hold on - To the Night,
There will be no shame,

Spoiler :
Always -
I wanna be with you,
And make believe with you,
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love!

oh, mother :/

But we can't lynch people at night, can we?

And also to prevent help the victims guests from to getting gain away from this madhouse some comfort.

Any reason? To vote like that is pretty scummy looking. At least say you used Random or something.
I woke up late for work, and I realized that I didn't vote in this game so I threw a vote on anyone who didn't seem to have votes on, after a quick skim. It happened to be you. ;)

It's a day 1 vote anyway, no biggie right?

I woke up late for work, and I realized that I didn't vote in this game so I threw a vote on anyone who didn't seem to have votes on, after a quick skim. It happened to be you. ;)

It's a day 1 vote anyway, no biggie right?

I understand. Day 1 votes rarely mean anything. :)

NIGHT TWO

Professor Askvaard: "Okay everyone, take your places, please! I'm going to shut off the lights and make noise with this bag of potato chips! Ready? GO!"

And so the professor shut off the lights, and began scarfing down a bag of potato chips as quickly and as loudly as he could, while running around in the dark bumping into things. Many priceless ornaments, paintings, and expensive items of furniture were carelessly destroyed.

"BANG!!! BANG!!!"

And the professor turned on the lights once more, and everyone looked around to see what had happened.

GamezRule: "What? Oh man, this stuff will never come out. It's a cashmere sweater, for gods sake!"

Professor Askvaard: "Oh noes! Everyone, look, one of our guests has been shot! The horror, the horror. And look over here, there's another victim of this heinous crime!"

And the professor pointed in the opposite direction....

GamezRule: "Who?"

Professor Askvaard: "Uhhh..... I don't know. There was supposed to be two... there must be some mistake."

The Professor looked at his piece of paper containing all the roles.

Professor Askvaard: "Yeah, there were definitely supposed to be two murders. I can't explain this. Maybe someone was asleep on the job? But even that doesn't seem right...."

The Professor directed his gaze toward the ceiling, trying not to look in anyone's direction in particular, but he seemed slightly irritated, and confused at the same time.

Professor Askvaard: "Oh well! It's just a game, people. Let's continue."

GamezRule: "You mean I'm the only one who died?"

Professor Askvaard: "Yeah. I guess. I'll try to figure out what happened, but for now, the game continues!"

GamezRule: "Great. That's just peachy. Well, I'm going to haunt whoever ruined my sweater, until I get my dryyyyyyy cleannnning paaaaaaid foooorrrrrr..... woooooooo......"

"Alive" - (32/36)

Autolycus- SOUP
Choxorn- SOUP
civplayah- SOUP
General Olaf- SOUP
Jarrema- SOUP
Kennigit- SOUP
Nictel- SOUP
Renata- SOUP
robbiecon- SOUP
taillesskangaru- SOUP
Takhisis- SOUP

BSmith- CHICKEN
CivGeneral- CHICKEN
classical_hero- CHICKEN
Earthling- CHICKEN
Mechaerik- CHICKEN
NarutoAvatarDBZ- CHICKEN
Neverwonagame3- CHICKEN
Red_Spy- CHICKEN
Romanichine- CHICKEN
Seon- CHICKEN
Skwink Caesar- CHICKEN
Winston Hughes- CHICKEN

Arakhor- BEEF
Camikaze- BEEF
Darth Caesar- BEEF
Joecoolyo- BEEF
johnhughthom- BEEF
landlubber- BEEF
Save Ferris- BEEF
Yoshiegg737- BEEF
Zack- BEEF

"Dead" - (4/36)

The Bake- BEEF
mgsmuhammed- BEEF
Bestrfcplayer- BEEF

GamezRule- SOUP

Begin Day Two

You have 24 hours to post and vote!

They kill him on Night Two, GamezRule, not Night One. Trying to get an easy lynch, are you? Mafia?

An easy excuse to accuse him, choxorn... don't you think?

AND NOW HE'S

... "dead".

I would like to hear Choxorn defense, as well as GamezRule opinion

Well, I voted for GamezRule, thinking he was mafia. It looks like he wasn't. I didn't kill him. I don't really have much more that I can say if the case only consists of "Someone who I voted for died, I must be mafia."

NarutoAvatarDBZ, why did you spill my soup?

Well, I voted for GamezRule, thinking he was mafia. It looks like he wasn't. I didn't kill him. I don't really have much more that I can say if the case only consists of "Someone who I voted for died, I must be mafia."

Fair enough.
I didn't have much to go on. I thought you were the most likely case.
Unvote.
Anyone else got any ideas?

Top Bottom