Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

Ya need moar than jus' a wee teey gun to defeat a man with the power of kiltlike awesomeness, young lad.

That...

is easily arranged.

This dinner party looks positively delightful, and may I say, delectable!

Count me in as a patron, oh, and I would prefer to be served a beef Wellington ensemble with cheese.

in! .

I actually thought of an idea that can work for this game.

Do you all mind if it's mostly classic/vanilla flavored? I know some folks hate being basic vanilla roles, but we've had some games recently where people had roles and I think it would be nice to do something simple and lighthearted.

Do you all mind if it's mostly classic/vanilla flavored? I know some folks hate being basic vanilla roles, but we've had some games recently where people had roles and I think it would be nice to do something simple and lighthearted.
Vanilla sure, but if you want me happy.....

Death reveals please! :)

The anti-thesis of your other game at the Org.

Yes, believe it or not I also do vanilla flavor, not just chocolate-walnut-raisin-jalepeno-pepperoni-coffee flavor.

I will provide the music with my guitar.

Top Bottom