RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up after 1 hour of sleep - i can't remember when i actually had a decent sleep. Best way to start a 12 hour work shift ever.

Have I got something to rant about? Yes I do! It's the freaking weather in my area of the world - that's what's making me mad! Here's it's 2 days left until June, and what do I wake up to find the weather to be? Below the freezing mark! A whopping - 1 degree Celsius, and I see snow on my neighbor's roof when I look out my kitchen window! Plus, it was snowing for a good 4 hours yesterday - in the 3rd last day of May! I'm getting sick of tired waiting for the heat, so Mother Nature had better bring some now!

Have I got something to rant about? Yes I do! It's the freaking weather in my area of the world - that's what's making me mad! Here's it's 2 days left until June, and what do I wake up to find the weather to be? Below the freezing mark! A whopping - 1 degree Celsius, and I see snow on my neighbor's roof when I look out my kitchen window! Plus, it was snowing for a good 4 hours yesterday - in the 3rd last day of May! I'm getting sick of tired waiting for the heat, so Mother Nature had better bring some now!

I'd rather have snow than the god damn 90 degree heat down here :mad:

Actually, on second thought... no, I'd rather have the heat :D

EsperNet IRC services are down. Which means I can't register my nick AND that the biggest douchebag in the world was able to bypass his ban from the channel AND he became Op because he was the first one in today.

Grrrrr. [pissed]

I'm on to you. I know the truth.

Actually, I know I am not going to win and I look at it as my weekly donation to the Missouri general fund. If I -do- win, I'll be shockingly surprised as I am not expecting it :)

Here in California, it's the opposite!...Oh wait, that's a good thing. The bad part about living where I live is...there's no snow! Ever! (Okay, maybe once, but that was at 6:00 AM and I only heard about it...) Even no hail! I've only seen hail and snow in real life each once! I'd like to trade places for some time!
Anyway, I can already feel the heat when I'm in the sun...and another bad thing, there's no swimming pools I can go to!

My computer chair broke!!! :mad:

That's what you get for living in Canada. I went swimming yesterday. It was nice :cool:

I should study Politics and Economy but I am too laaaaaazy.

What the heck is with German toilets? And no ice makers?

Windows 7 is the absolute worst operating system I've ever used. And I've used Windows ME. God just absolute garbage. Vendetta upon Microsoft for this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom