[Reference] Colour Schemes of Released Modded Civs

Perhaps it's similar to Ethiopia's background being the in-game colors? Only a slight discrepancy between background and icon compared to Ethiopia.

Alright, so now we've completely transitioned over to imgur -

You can find all the necessary graphics, icons and colours here:

civcolors.imgur.com

Cheers! Spain is currently in Red, Purple and Brown. Aztecs are currently in Brown, Orange and Red.

Colonialist Legacies civs updated.

Updated!

Use common sense. It's pretty much dark gray.

Well, the icon is sure- but the BG provided is Brownish

I was surprised by this when I set it up. I never bothered to actually compare the color values with the icon before as both are lifted directly from the scenario unchanged. I always thought the background color was a dark grey-blue (probably because of interaction with the secondary color), but it actually has a red tint. In-game, the color overlaid on the map looks closer to the icon, though, so if someone ever asked me the colors I would say grey.

Anyway, I really applaud the new imgur setup. Having all the pictures close together likes that makes it much easier to compare the specific tones.

Yep, it's in his latest pack alongside the Minoans and Caribbean Pirates.

All up to date!

What's great about this is that it also provides a really good visual hint of what combos *could* exist.

What I mean is that sometimes I'm like "Peach/red, Peach/yellow, Peach/blue... Wait, nobody has used Peach/white? Done!"

Updated!

Top Bottom