GPuzzle's Civs

I-uh-crap! I thought they were just ideas, didn't actually think he was coding them! Anyway, I have taken them out of the poll.

Well, I'd really like to see the Yaghan, but voted Lombardy, because sometimes you've just gotta stroke your own ego. :D

Great! The mod should be out tommorow, because I'll need to take pictures of it and doublecheck if everything's running smoothly, as well as writing the Civilopedias (coding's arguibly more fun).

Dat nose though....
But I think its your best so far.

Nearly everything's in place! Only the Leaderscreen is left, and I can playtest it and finally release a Civ!

Were talking about Caesar, right? Will it have support(I only care about P&P, ExCE and E&D)?

I do, but I need to practice modding somehow.... Lol the first modification I made was fixing the support for legui's Israel...

Support for Unique Cultural Influence, CIV Traits and CulDiv is in place. Coding skills aren't good enough to work with P&P, ExCE or E&D.

Yeah, P&P and ExCE are easy. It would be nice to see E&D, though I understand how hyped you are about finally releasing it, so I'm not gonna be an annoyance. :p

Well, if you have ideas for E&D, try posting them, and maybe someone will be willing to help you with it ;)

Otherwise a quick solution would be to just use the Roman Events and Decisions already in E&D.

Top Bottom