Caveman 2 Cosmos

I did clear the cache. My game just froze after i changed turn..and Civ 4 goes "not responding"
I play standard map with 9 civs..barbarians on..revolutions off. Everyone has around 6 towns. Nothing so cumbersome for the system. It's classical era. I haven't made any changes to the game whatsoever.

My specs are as follows:

Ram 4gb
Win 7 64 bit
Intel E7400 Core Duo 2.8ghz
GeForce 9500 GT 1 gb

did u attempt the savegame

See below

Unfortunately, doesn't help too :(:(:(

What else can I try to do?

This was 800 turns on snail speed

Look through the first few threads posted, i have in RED a WorkAround how to make things work again, try that, now that is your last hope.:(

Nothing helps...is there some way to see an error log? Did u try the file yourself?

Wont do me any good, since the last upload, i have re-done over three different HUGE changes since, the workaround has to work, other than that you must have added or changed something someplace, do you have any of the Custom Leaderheads in your game, delete all the ones that you dont then, then try, but i always get the workarounds to work for me:crazyeye:

wow amazing is it possible to bring a few game conzepts of the civilisation total war mod into C2C ? i am not a modder but if the game gonzepts are allready programmed is it hard to implement it ? id would bring so much realism into the game and would help to balance so much biuldings

Wow! That disease system is much like i suggested back when. I guess its a logical conclusion to come to. But like DH said, it doesn't mesh well with the inquisition. Too bad you can't make some religions immune to the inquisition. Then it would work.

wow amazing is it possible to bring a few game conzepts of the civilisation total war mod into C2C ? i am not a modder but if the game gonzepts are allready programmed is it hard to implement it ? id would bring so much realism into the game and would help to balance so much biuldings

Not possible without a great deal of programming. Mostly C as it is in the dll but I can learn some stuff from their python which may be useful.

did u attempt the savegame
I can't, I'm not version 12.

On another note, I want to rewrite the Civics article from "RoM Concepts" (Sevopedia_CIV4GameText.xml) in the civilopedia to "C2C Concepts" (A_New_Dawn_Concept_Civ4GameText.xml) including the new additions and just revising the article. I can't get it to appear properly in the Civilopedia.
I've ported the article, but I can't find a defines xml or anything or the sort that governs what appears in the article.
Any suggestions?

On another note, I want to rewrite the Civics article from "RoM Concepts" (Sevopedia_CIV4GameText.xml) in the civilopedia to "C2C Concepts" (A_New_Dawn_Concept_Civ4GameText.xml) including the new additions and just revising the article. I can't get it to appear properly in the Civilopedia.
I've ported the article, but I can't find a defines xml or anything or the sort that governs what appears in the article.
Any suggestions?

Send me a copy an i will look at it, if you dont want anyone else looking at it for now, just PM me with the info, thx.

Any suggestions?

Send me a copy an i will look at it, if you dont want anyone else looking at it for now, just PM me with the info, thx.

You have to do stuff in the Python also. I did it with the Subdue Animals pedia stuff.

Wont do me any good, since the last upload, i have re-done over three different HUGE changes since, the workaround has to work, other than that you must have added or changed something someplace, do you have any of the Custom Leaderheads in your game, delete all the ones that you dont then, then try, but i always get the workarounds to work for me:crazyeye:

Is it possible that I haven't used all possible workarounds? Are we talking about the same thing? Trying to save the file as a scenario and then move it to private maps and try opening it?

Is it possible that I haven't used all possible workarounds? Are we talking about the same thing? Trying to save the file as a scenario and then move it to private maps and try opening it?
Your specs are fine, clearing the cache doesn't work, nor does starting a new game or anything else. This seems to me like a semi-corrupted download or file. I would try re-downloading the mod or at least re-unzipping it and replacing the current mod folder with the same or older version.

I'm just wondering, but have some units been removed?

I played the older version sometime ago and I remember there being a significantly higher number of units.

I'm just wondering, but have some units been removed?

I played the older version sometime ago and I remember there being a significantly higher number of units.

Actually its quite the opposite.

Hey guys, the mod looks awesome. I've been playing Legends of Rev for the last year and need a new game to keep my interest... but I can't get caveman 2 cosmos to load properly! When the game loads up the mod *seems* to be loaded in the menu screen, but when I actually create a game it's just vanilla BtS :confused:

Top Bottom