• Shrimp Farm.jpg
    Shrimp Farm.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Shrimp Farm 2.jpg
    Shrimp Farm 2.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Shrimp Farm.CivBeyondSwordSave
    474 KB · Views: 66
I'm having some trouble with this mod, specifically the "infinite turn" glitch. I was playing as Mali and the game is getting stuck between turns--the animations are still happening but the game will not progress. I did some searching on this forum and found that it can happen if a civ researches a tech they already have, but I used civchanger and found I am the only one who is one turn from researching a civ. I tried declaring war on everybody, as was suggested by others who have had this problem, but that didn't work which leads me to think my civ is the problem.

One interesting note is that even if I change the tech that I'm one step away from (Steel) to no research, steel still disappears from the available techs in the research bar.

Thanks for any help, and thanks especially for this wonderful mod. It makes games so much more challenging and indepth!

Hey I'm dying to continue playing C2C but I am getting repeated and persistent crashes every turn. It keeps ctd'ing me with no rhyme or reason. Always happens during the time when turns are processing. Playing on a standard size, epic, revolutions on, perfectworld and v13. ATI card, 6 gigs of RAM and 3.2 dual. I have absolutely no idea however how to post error logs of any kind, or help you in figuring out what might be causing it. The only similar problem I had in v12 was once I overloaded the map with civs and turn play took forever; but never really crashed.

I suggest you reduce your graphics settings. How to setup and post logs is described here.

So this mod is not modular correct? Which means if I want to add the civ gold pack I need to make convert it to unmodular?

So this mod is not modular correct? Which means if I want to add the civ gold pack I need to make convert it to unmodular?

It is modular, it is just WoC modular. Which means ModularLoading is set to 0. However modules written in a modular format should work. If the xml conforms to the schema files.

It is modular, it is just WoC modular. Which means ModularLoading is set to 0. However modules written in a modular format should work. If the xml conforms to the schema files.

No, you cannot add anything extra to this modpack without changing the CivilizationInfo and LeaderHeadInfo. Because it has Prehistoric and a Galactic Era, plus alot of extra Civics.

Now then, asking in the correct forum.

I have noticed some mini-patches and additions lately. Are these safe to add or should I wait for another upgrade? Which ones should I use, if any?

Now then, asking in the correct forum.

I have noticed some mini-patches and additions lately. Are these safe to add or should I wait for another upgrade? Which ones should I use, if any?

My mini patches fix some non game breaking bugs and add some extra content. You only need the latest one as it includes the earlier ones.

You are right it is confusing. Just because we can't have our own forum does not mean we should just use the two threads for everything. I will start a couple of threads; one for my extra stuff and perhaps one for patches and updates to v13. The latter would then go out of use when v14 comes along and a new thread will start for updates to it.

Hi! I've noticed that BarbarianCivs option is back on. Is it bug free or is it still not recommended to use it (i love that option) ??

I'm getting a crash right after researching Shamanism.

Attachments

• AutoSave_BC-3152.CivBeyondSwordSave
    841.8 KB · Views: 55
Some minor observations:
- for several guilds you need a Servants Guild Hall. Maybe i' m blind but i miss the entry in both sevopedia and game.
- started a new game this afternoon and while i was lucky to get neanderthal embassy Mr. Sitting Bull came over with some Dog Soldiers and the game was over. At least for me. Available with hunting this unit is far to early compared to Axeman, Vulture or Phalanx.
- Marble, stone and obsidian are revealed at the same time and i can get the resources and build a stone quarry and an obsidian quarry. But for the marble i have to research masonry before i can builld a marble quarry. Is this intended?

Aside from this i have a real good time with your mod and i' m eager to see the further revisions and development. Awesome work!

I am having a great time playing this mod since I downloaded it a couple of days ago (and learning what all the new stuff does!)

I am having an issue though, my game is crashing when I found Jainism - the "you have founded..." video box appears on the screen but without any image, then I get a CTD - I have tried several times including with the graphics settings at low in case graphics quality was causing a problem at my end. Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it (if so where do I find it?) If not I will sort out a save file to post up.

Many thanks

I am having a great time playing this mod since I downloaded it a couple of days ago (and learning what all the new stuff does!)

I am having an issue though, my game is crashing when I found Jainism - the "you have founded..." video box appears on the screen but without any image, then I get a CTD - I have tried several times including with the graphics settings at low in case graphics quality was causing a problem at my end. Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it (if so where do I find it?) If not I will sort out a save file to post up.

Many thanks

That is a known bug - with a fix. First save a game with maximum compatability. Then apply the update in here.

That is a known bug - with a fix. First save a game with maximum compatability. Then apply the update in here.

Thank you so much :) I thought it might be a known issue because during my forum searches I saw it mentioned once or twice, but couldn't for the life of me find the fix for it! Thank you for the speed of your response, I can't wait to get back to my game! :)

After I applied your fix and loaded a game, the kelp files didn't load, but didn't stop the game from loading...

Top Bottom