[Graphic Mod] Varietas Delectat v9.2 [civ specific unit sets]

okay, i'll wait : o) In fact, the real question isn't only about multiplayer, but also singleplayer ! This is a graphical modification which force to start new games, so it isn't really transparent ! :/

you can simply install it as a mod and use it in multiplayer.

I'm playing R.E.D. on LAN with my brother, so this mod alone should work in MP as well.

edit : off course, all players must have installed and actived the mod, sorry, I understand right now that this wasn't the answer :blush:

Yeah, thanks, i knew that we all can use mods ! (and i think it will be like that ^^) but this force us to start another game :/

Erm, you say you played a mod in multiplayer in BTS? (I didn't tried because of the Blue Marble crash!)

EDIT: ahhh so, i will try R.E.D. : o)
EDIT2: A last one question, if i add Bluemarble textures to the RED mod directory, will it crash in multiplayer ?

that's something I haven't try. I've read that bluemarbble crash in MP when installed in custom assets, I suppose it won't if installed as a mod.

the drawback is that all players must have the same mod installed...

you may have problems if bluemarrble use common XML files with Varietas Delectat (or any mod you want to merge it with)

How do you get at the nif and dds files?
Ive just download the mod and was expecting folders full of aforementioned files and XMLs linking to them.
But the XMLs link to a non existant folder, which im guessing are directions into the FPK files.
Is there a way to retreive out the French, German and Russian gunpowder units?
no worries

thanks mate

A teaser for the upcoming update, which concentrates on the old american civs, expect mostly units by Bakuel, danrell and also these reskins by me:
Spoiler :

And some other units for Celtia and Khmer (not mine):
Spoiler :

Top Bottom