GiantGuineaPig's 2nd Pitboss game!

GiantGuineaPig

Chieftain
GAME IS NOW UP!!!

Hi again,
After working out how to run 2 sessions of Pitboss at once, I will start up a 2nd game. Happy for any of the players of game 1 to join this too, up to you.

Read my other post 'New PitBoss Game?' for general info about this.

Open to map suggestions again, Update: Fantasy Realm map is quite good, will go with the Irrational option ("Irrational" - DEFAULT - Places resources anywhere except where they normally appear.)

Interested players/civilization (refer to http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/info/civilizations/ to help you choose)

Please post your preferred civ and email address (e.g. me at somewhere dot com, or if you really want PM me it and it will be kept private). First in best dressed, hoping to get as many players as possible.

Here are the rules -

5 days without any action will get you kicked from the game. Feel free to let me know, or post here if you plan to be away for a few days.

All players need to put a password on their Civ once you pick your civ as above.
Turn Timer Quick, 24 hours max per turn, simultaneous turns. Sea Level medium, Map Standard. All other options are default.

All disputes etc are resolved by me and will be final, but open to discussion on anything (majority rules will usually apply).

Anyone interested in joining the game incase we have any dropouts, please let me know and I'll put you down as a reserve!

In the event of any downtime, I'll try to make it as fair as possible. Pitboss doesn't have many options in it - but does do auto saves after each persons turn from what I see, so there shouldn't be any problems.

The game will run on port 6666 so if you have an issue with this let me know.

Players:

GiantGuienapig - Egypt, Hatshepsut. Email - yes 1
Moose3570 - India, Asoka. Email - yes 2
Wing Wah - random civ. Email - yes 3 Arabian
portuga - America, Washington. Email - yes 4
Rince - Russia, Catherine. Email - yes 5
Dandridge - Mali, Mansa Musa. Email - yes 6
CB Droege - Persiam, Cyrus. Email - yes 7
Thrar - Japan, Tokugawa. Email - yes 8
HitAnyKey - China, Qin Shi Huang. Email - yes 9
ives0890 - Rome, Ceaser. Email - yes 10
kuningas - Random. Email - yes 11 Greek, Alexander
pmbmaker - Random. Email - yes 12 Incan
dribnairb - France, Louis XIV. Email - yes 13
Pennywise_30 - Random Email - yes 14 Spanish
GeneralSeed - Germany, Fredrick. Email - yes 15
notagoodname - India, Ghandi . Email - yes 16

I am fairly new to Multiplayer Civ 4, not as predictable as the cpu but would love to have another game. I just hope I can remember what I am working towards each turn :)

I would like to play as Indian, Asoka, and I don't care what map type. Pangaea, or Continental as prefence.

Great! Another PTBS game :)

I'd like to play as washington or victoria.

my email is nfreire AT gmail DOT com

I'll be on holidays from the 1st of may until the 16th. If the game starts in this period, please give control of my civ to the AI, and I'll clean up the AI's mess when I return.

I'd like to join, it'll be my first MP game if you don't mind.
Leader would be Tokugawa. Email is thrarxx at hotmail dot com.

If there are any assumptions, rules etc that are commonly used, please state them, as I'm not familiar with MP.

I originally wasn't going to do a new PTBS game yet, but I've got that craving...

So count me in. I'll take China - Qin Shi Huang
Email is this username at gmail.

Updated original post. Will wait a few more days, probably go live Sunday/Monday. Would like to see a few more players :)

Hmmm. I am brand new to this game, just got it about a week ago. I still don't understand PitBoss or multiplayer well but i would love to join this game. This will be my first multiplayer game (beside the one i played for 30 min on a random game). And since Im a noob i'll understand if Im not let in but i'll be glad if you decide to let me in the game. I'd like to play as Ceaser.

You can have me too. It's much fun with 18 civs.
(Random civ)

email
lkuningas *at* yahoo.co.uk

11 players so far! should be good.
No problems with you playing ives0890, it will be slow so you will have more time to check things out and not be rushed into just clicking and hoping for the best. You'll normally just get 1 turn every 24 hours or so, depending how long people take.

I'll play if there's still room. I'd prefer to play as Louis XIV or Elizabeth if they're available, otherwise a random civ is fine.
email is dribnairb at tiscali dot co dot uk

15 people so far, I'll make this go live Sunday night Aussie time, which is about 32 hours+ after this post :)

GiantGuineaPig will PM his IP to us. IP number is something like 128.128.128.1 In your civIV main menu choose multiplayer -> direct IP connection ->put IP in the box. (No password) or if he wants it.

Top Bottom