the oobs 2nd pitboss game, 18 players

CB Droege said:
He had asked me to take his turns for three days because he was going to be away, that was Tuesday, so I stopped taking his turns on Thursday Night, assuming that he was back. If he's not back yet, I guess I could take this turn for him too...

Yeah keep taking his turns for the 3v3 game. Ideally people should be telling me if they're going to be missing turns in the free for all game, but meh.

Anyway it's late here I'm going to bed. Things keep delaying me.

Today german empire with the sad hart had to order to destroy American Warrior that continue to move to our workers.
Our worker cry for protection and Emreror had to order band of axes to attack Warshinton warrior.

German empire encuradge peacefull exporation using non combat bands, such as explorers. Explaration by warriors tend to put our worker in danger that could not be tolerated.

You want to express our condolences to famalies of the dead warrior.

Well the Americans shall grieve for our fallen warrior since he was the original veteran from the origins of time, but provided there are no further acts of aggression towards the American homeland we shall not consider this an act of war.

CB Droege said:
Okay. I went ahead and took Brizza's turns again.

Though, in the team game, Jeebs hasn't taken a turn or responded to E-mails in about a week :(...

Yeah he's been setting up broadband, I was just at his house now sorting it out so he should be fine now.[/quote]

I think I came in at a bad time in that game... It's almost a lost cause...

Yeah your predecessor and teammates had the advantage earlier but didn't press it well enough.

And so far all the warmongering Spanish have been able to do in their foolish attack upon me is to destroy a rice paddy... There will be revenge for their aggression...

I've tried to login 4 times today, and haven't succeeded once. It just spins for a while and then times out. I'm connecting through the no-ip address, since my Hamachi seems to be completely dead now.

Xerol said:
I've tried to login 4 times today, and haven't succeeded once. It just spins for a while and then times out. I'm connecting through the no-ip address, since my Hamachi seems to be completely dead now.

That would be because I haven't had hamachi running, I thought people were connecting through direct IP... although I do often have hamachi running on my other computer, so you may have been able to connect that way I guess. Do you want me to keep hamachi running on the server?

I meant my Hamachi had stopped working for some reason; it could never actually get a connection.

Anyway, I figured it out: I was trying to connect through Warlords. I need to find my regular Civ4 disc again; I somehow lost it in the 15 minutes it was out of my computer to install Warlords.

I tryed to log in a few time (like 4) between swiss1 log out and colgere log in.
Was not able to connect to server untill some one else did.

I think Warlords is supposed to be out here today, July 27th...at least on West coast US. Will you still be able to play non-Warlords games (like this one) with Warlords installed?

Yeah, unfortunately. I was hoping it would be like PTW and you'd just have to select the right executable, but alas it is not so. Now I've gotta juggle an extra CD going between games.

CB Droege said:
What I did:

Installed an extra CD-ROM drive that I had lieing around, so that I can keep both CDs in at once... :)

Can't really do that on my laptop, and I've got 3 harddrives in my desktop so I'm out of IDE slots, unfortunately.

Top Bottom