NYURDRMS WARLORDS Pitboss Game

Hey Guys,

Looks like the server might be down right now and I am traveling right now. Should be able to get it back up tonight when I get home on the east coast.

Sorry,
Chad

Router got screwed up, sorry, good to go, I pulled us back a save since nobody had much time left with this turn.

Good luck,
Chad

OverloadUT has his Civstats stuff updated so that the Warlords Civs show up. I know it's working for a couple of the other Warlords games I'm in. You should contact him to find out what needs to be done for it to work for this one. Maybe you just need to upgrade your Civstats uploader.

Thanks Hit, I will.

Conquistador, I will add you to the wait list. Thanks for your interest. I might start a second PB game soon.

I did update the leaders in CivStats, but now the score graph is gone. I will see if Overload can fix.

Hey guys,

It looks like TE Lawrence has dropped out. I have emailed Conquistidor to see if he still wants to sub. He has first dibs, but if he doesn't please post here or PM me if you are interested in picking up a Civ in this game.

Thanks,
Chad

Hey Guys,

Sorry, but the server shut down, I reloaded, but any turns that were made since the last turn need to be played again.

Sorry,

Chad

The patch is now available. Available both In-Game and here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3344

NYURDRMS, when do you plan to install the patch? Everyone in this game will need to patch at the same time (I believe) so you might need to take the game down for a day to allow people time to get their patches in place.

Maybe everyone should confirm in this thread once they've gotten their machine patched.

Note: old save file from version 200 wont load in version 208.(Atleast my pbem`s dont and I assume the same for pitboss). I am now running both versions.

I just had Canuck Soldier do a remote control of my computer...he uninstalled
warlords,(leaving saves and mods),.......reinstalled, which is old version v200. Then he copied whole warlords folder to new folder named warlords
208...........then patched it. now i have two desktop short cuts one for
v200 one for v208.

Also going to need a v208 pitboss app.............

Hey Guys,

I am traveling right now on business. I have asked my wife to take the server down until I can get home this weekend and patch the game. Please check in here once you have updated to the new version and we will plan to restart the game on Sunday at noon eastern.

Sorry,

Chad

Well I just tried pitboss 208,the pitboss file that comes with the game. It seems to have been fixed. I loaded up a game and joined it myself no problem.....You may just be able to use vr208 pitboss to load old version save. Its working for my ip games, that is I can load old version ip games with the new version.

Top Bottom