New PTBS Game Started (just log on and play)

Are we going to make another attempt??

I would like to have CONFIRMATION from all players, so not to waste again precious time from other players!

I personly dont find logging on and pressing enter to log off again the most exciting part of Pittbos, tho the most crucial part. So I can imagine that you may want to take your time to do your planning of the cities and stuff... but... Well lets see... what do we ALL think??

im sorry guys, it seems my ISP is having troubles lately, heavy rain and thunderstorms here :(

anyway its up and running

I´m sorry guys, i dunno whats happening, but im manual saving each time i look at the server... that makes some 10 times a day :)

I also don't know whats going on today. I can't connect. I find the host but it just says connected to host continues trying to connect and sits the doing nothing. Feel like putting my fist trough the monitor, if it wasn't so expensive I would.

I had something simular a while back, in another game.

It turned out that someone was loging in, but forgot about it (I.e. still at the select civ screen).

Appearently this locks out other players, simply try again a bit later. And allways have things queed just in case you cannot log on...

Hi all

Sorry about this but something has come up and have to go to Spain tomorrow, will be away for about 10 days. Is there anything I need to do.

Cheers Holo

PS Have a Happy New Year

Top Bottom