March 2015 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to templar_x for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Standard Demigod Domination game for 16247 points.

CKS was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:
templar_x with a 410 BC Standard Demigod Domination game for 16247 points.

Congratulations to nerovats for rising from 10th to 9th and to Aerinon for rising from 30th to 29th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to Moonsinger for falling from 9th to 10th and to zerksees for falling from 29th to 30th in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Octathlon : Nikodemus rose from 14th to 13th and CKS rose from 20th to 19th.
Histographic : Atishay Jain gained entrance to the Histographic table.

thanks for keeping this alive!
also nice to see one of my games accepted again. it is quite a time since i played a HoF game.
t_x

Honestly, I'm shocked there's still submissions.

but you are aware that they are still playing chess also? even in tournaments, so they say... :D
so you may keep your most appreciated job for another few 1000 years! ;)
t_x

Civ3 is the most modern computer game I play on a regular basis. Why would I quit playing a game I love just because I played it a few years ago?

I'll leave the lights on as long as there's people showing up...

Congrats to templar_x & CKS for causing 'slug to again be shocked! :)

Well, in the Spirit Of Shocking You, 'slug, I've just submitted a game (46,727 points Monarch).......1st in over 4 years!

Now, if we can just persuade CKS et al (or BALANCES? :lol:) to submit another 9 games, we can see yet another HOF update and keep those darn lights ON!

Nice going Guys & Gals. :goodjob::goodjob:

We're already over 10 submissions actually. If this keeps up I may go back to updating on the 15th like we used to. At the least I'm waiting until April.

EDIT: Always good to see you EMan.

Superslug I wanted to know that when will the next update for April of hof will take place. Thnx

I'm aiming for around the 15th.

Pls I request you to do now as I have submitted many games and want to see my name and boast about my victory to my friends. So pls update it as soon as you See this message

Like I already said, around the 15th.

Hey templar_x
Sorry for that. I don't understand the meaning of your signature can you please explain it to me. Thnx

it means, you gotta try harder.
t_x

Thnx t_x

Top Bottom