Deity
Anthony Hopkins
Ed Harris
Evan Rachel Wood
James Marsden
Thandie Newton
Jeffrey Wright
Miranda Otto

Am I crazy, or does this look like an outstanding cast, without even knowing what they're in? It's for HBO's Westworld series. I don't have HBO and I don't expect to, but dang, I kind of want to watch this. (Well, okay, Marsden doesn't make me excited, but the other six could be playing just about anything and I'd want to watch it, and it seemed somehow rude to just delete Marsden's name from the credits. :lol: Angela Sarafyan is also in it, who's kind of hot and strange at the same time. I'm hoping she's playing one of the robots, but maybe that's too obvious.)

I have heard of 4 of those people, but I wouldn't recognize them if they turned up on my doorstep.

I watched a couple eps of Turn on Netflix over the weekend. Good stuff, if it looks like something you're into. AMC really seems to put out quality stuff. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead seem to get rave reviews. I really liked The Killing and Rubicon.

Link to video.

has anyone seen "the jinx" on hbo?
I haven't seen it, but didn't Durst just get arrested because of that show?

I haven't seen it, but didn't Durst just get arrested because of that show?

That just screams of publicity stunt.

Spoiler :
The whole 'accidental open mic confession' in the hands of even half the attorney this guy can hire will be written off as 'what I said to give the show a big climax'. The 'damning letters' have passed through how many hands in the course of producing a TV show? And of course the more damning they are the better the show. Chain of custody? Again, an attorney that I could afford should be able to dispatch that.

Spoiler :
everything that i have read suggests that's not the case

Spoiler :
If it was common knowledge on the street it wouldn't be very effective. No matter how you slice it though the whole "new evidence" schtick is extremely shaky...and he is gonna have top notch lawyers.

Top Bottom