Weekend Specials Online

*cries about low low prices and an inability to purchase*

Which is equivalent to $2.49 no?

Also, damn these internet sales. I've bought more games this year that I have no time to play than I ever have before. Although all combined still cost less than usual. YAY!

Woot, finally gonna get L4D. Damn these sales!

I just got it! This game is so amazingly fun on multiplayer. I cannot believe it. I literally want to crap my pants in excitement.

:mad::mad::mad:

Stop making me spend money dammit!

Gamersgate has Crusader Kings complete on sale finally for $12. Although I didn't get around to buying L4D, whatever. Total I've spent with all the sales the past month or so, about $40 for 4 games. EURome for $10, World of Goo for $7, now Crusader Kings for $12.50, Sins of a Solar Empire $10. Pretty good I'd say but I'm not gonna get around to playing anything at all for another few weeks til the semester's over.

I bought World of Goo when they had the sale on the developer's site, and it was slightly cheaper (about £3.70 instead of £4.24). Guild Wars I have the Complete Collection, which cost £25 when I got it. I don't know the difference between that and the trilogy.

I also have TrackMania United Forever, which when I got it cost about the same.

Not much going on today. Evil genius 2.49 at Steam, $11 for HoI3(not buying it anyway), some bundles on steam still on sale. Kinda surprised no one really seems to have any cyber monday deals of any use.

Steam:
The Chronicles of Riddick™ Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
Call of Juarez®: Bound in Blood $20.99
Mirror's Edge™ $5.00 (only price it may or may not be worth)
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition $2.49

EDIT: I ended up buying 3 of the above games and Evil Genius for a total of $19.97!)

Okay, its tecnically 12$ but w/e, I picked it up anyways. I figure its not going to show up for that kind of a price for a while now, so I might as well get it.

The patches have made it more stable right?

Top Bottom