CFC Steam Group

Weird why can't I see what games are most played by the group, or this is not displayed to anyone else?
I can say, you're not the only one.

I don't know if it's an actual function of Steam, I was just asking if it existed. Also that post was also a lame attempt at getting my name added to the Officers list. :)

But really it would be possible to organize MP games of some stuff if we had a better idea of how many people own certain games.

I guess we could organize Civ 5 MP games but it'll be hard for me to do that since I have zero interest in Civilization multiplayer.

You can't sort out people in the group by who owns what games unfortunately, but you can see what are the most played.

EDIT: It seems that once a group reaches a certain number of members Gameplay Stats is no longer displayed. I can't find anything more about it though.

A lot of us don't have Civ 5 anyway, and I hear its multiplayer is horrible.

A lot of us don't have Civ 5 anyway, and I hear its multiplayer is horrible.
Its alright if you are playing a threeway game or pitboss style. But not a fullblown game with 4+ players.

MY STEAM ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED

Do not open anything I may have sent you in the last few hours!

My name has also been changed to plasmametroid.

MY STEAM ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED

Do not open anything I may have sent you in the last few hours!

My name has also been changed to plasmametroid.

Thanks for the advanced warning. Though I have not gotten any messages from you.

Have you contacted Steam about the issue?

Yes I have, and I have also reset my password and deleted credit card info off my account.

Nothing was purchased though. Only casualty was TF2, as all of my non-promo hats, paints, and scrap metal are gone.

At least he left all my weapons though. Small freaking wonder.

Yeah a lot more people are specifically targeting TF2 accounts for items instead of whatever it was they did before (quite often so they could keep cheating in multiplayer games). I assume you got it back? If not, good luck! How did you get hacked?

I did get it back, thank you. I actually got hacked in the two-hour window that I was out of Steam due to internet problems.

I believe my password may have been phished from me. My friends account was also hacked, so there may be some connection between the two. Needless to say, I have reset my password accordingly.

I still can't believe he didn't buy anything though, instead choosing to pilfer my hats. It's the equivalent of robbing a bank to steal the complimentary pens. Like I said though, he left all my weapons there, so maybe I can trade some polycounts for low-grade hats and rebuild them into some better hats.

I still can't believe he didn't buy anything though, instead choosing to pilfer my hats. It's the equivalent of robbing a bank to steal the complimentary pens. Like I said though, he left all my weapons there, so maybe I can trade some polycounts for low-grade hats and rebuild them into some better hats.

Maybe the person assumes people don't record their credit card info on the website? Or maybe it's useless to them to do this. i.e.: they know they will only have access to the account for a short period of time so they could only have games by gifting themselves on their real account which would automatically give themselves away. ?

Depends on the hat, but the currently most expensive unusual hat is the sunbeams kabuto that can sell for $500 USD (25 times the cost of Team Fortress 2). You probably didn't have any hats close in value, the earbuds only sell for ~$15, but it can be a pita to get hats for trading for the unusuals which are worth some money.

Yeah, I didn't have any valuable hats. I'm particularly sore about losing my Killer's Kabuto, colored green and named "Jaunty Jap Cap", which was probably my most valuable.

Okay update on the Hack Attack.

In their unending brilliance, Steam has decided to disable my Steam account despite the fact that I got it back. SO I'm offline until they get everything sorted out. Whoop-de-doo.

Question for people who got the GTA IV package on Steam during christmas:

Should I install GTA IV or GTA IV - Episodes from Liberty City?

Listen, they are both individual games despite the fact that 70 % of their files are shared (the city itself, the game engine, etc.). They are both a massive 16 gigs of duplicate files with just different missions tacked onto them. So if you install Episodes from Liberty City, you pretty much install the whole GTA IV game with two campaigns but not the original one (with Niko) (16 gigs). If you install GTA IV vanilla you only get the Niko campaign.

Are there new guns and new cars and new stuff that makes installing EFLC more attractive?

I'm not about to clutter my hard drive with a massive 32 gigs of data, 25 gigs of which are duplicate date. That is ******ed. Not to mention that's one third of my monthly transfer limit. This is the stupidest thing.

A screenshot feature has been introduced to the Steam beta (accessible through the options menu) and is part of the in-game overlay features (so it works on non-Steam games too). It seems ot upload the pictures to your profile. I'll test it a bit.

EDIT: it works pretty much the same way as X-Fire, except using Steam.