CFC Steam Group

A screenshot feature has been introduced to the Steam beta (accessible through the options menu) and is part of the in-game overlay features (so it works on non-Steam games too). It seems ot upload the pictures to your profile. I'll test it a bit.

EDIT: it works pretty much the same way as X-Fire, except using Steam.

Cool. What button is it?

Some sales info for Steam (for total sales revenue, of which Steam takes an unknown cut from each sale which is negotiated in a contract beforehand).

Top Selling Titles, by Estimated Gross Revenues in 2010
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision) - $98.2 Million USD
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision) - $39.4 Million USD
Left 4 Dead 2 (Valve) - $36.0 Million USD
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts) - $25.4 Million USD
Sid Meier’s Civilization V (2K Games) - $21.9 Million USD
Portal (Valve) - $20.0 Million USD
Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda Softworks) - $17.0 Million USD
Metro 2033 (THQ) - $13.4 Million USD
Mafia II (2K Games) - $11.9 Million USD
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising (THQ) - $10.8 Million USD

Total revenue for 2010 is estimated at $970 million, with ~$230 million from December alone. This is from Gamefocus who are reporting the numbers from some financial company's ESTIMATED analysis.

Very strange. I'm definitely there and found myself when I searched for Furiey. Posted a comment so that may help.

Just checked and you are indeed there, welcome and added to the list!

EDIT: Well, you're post is. You joined the group on October 14th, that is why I was confused because I thought you only recently joined!

So who's actually going to buy Rift, because i'm not. :p

Not a chance. However I have an announcement!

In about an hour I'll be playing Left 4 Dead 2 so if anyone else is interested please hop on in. I made an event for it on the Steam group too.

Not a chance. However I have an announcement!

In about an hour I'll be playing Left 4 Dead 2 so if anyone else is interested please hop on in. I made an event for it on the Steam group too.
I'm in!! :D

So who's actually going to buy Rift, because i'm not. :p

I was considering it because it looked interesting, one of my good friends said he was probably going to buy it, and because it had a bunch of preorder bonuses (for TF2 and Rift itself).

However, the $15 monthly fee immediately turned me off the deal. Heck, I'm too cheap to pay $5 monthly.

I'm too cheap to play anything monthly.

SO I was playing Killing Floor and got the fail of the year.

Anyway, I was playing field medic on kf_office, running around dispensing the healz, when a couple of gorefasts came after me. I backpedaled to avoid them, and...

I walked out the window and fell two stories.

I thought I was dead, but I hit the ground and my health only went down to 23. Hooray, I may still survive! Then a clot grabs me and two scrakes pop out of nowhere.

:D

Just joined, name is ^3Derp ^5McEric. Also posted a comment.

I would like to join Steam group. My account name is bestrfcplayer.

The group is public, so just click the link in my sig and join (er, well, I recommend just using Steam to find it, never logging into any Steam page in a web browser is a good safety measure, I know smart people who have gotten tricked and phished that way by fake pages. So its good to get into the habit of not logging into Steam's website outside of Steam even though the link in my sig is legit).

I'm on, and I should be called Skwink. However, Steam has a habit of making my name Naruto, so check for that too.