How is your Victoria Game going?

1886, halfway through the game. Playing as Spain->Iberia using New Nations mod and an Iberia mod. Greater Germany is so close to forming; just need Alsace-Lorraine, which I doubt is happening soon, France has been untouchable all game. China westernized and is now GP #1, France #2, UK #3.

Spoiler :

I'm not doing so bad for my first "real" game, imo.

1886, halfway through the game. Playing as Spain->Iberia using New Nations mod and an Iberia mod. Greater Germany is so close to forming; just need Alsace-Lorraine, which I doubt is happening soon, France has been untouchable all game. China westernized and is now GP #1, France #2, UK #3.

Spoiler :

I'm not doing so bad for my first "real" game, imo.

Good job! The USA is pretty ugly though :p

Two Sicilies -> Italy 1907
Spoiler :

Chile 1920
Spoiler :

Oh wow the CSA looks odd :lol:.

Not necessarily, the CSA in my game had everything it should have, and nothing more. Except Kain-tuck, but thats perfectly acceptable.

In other news, Germany formed, Austria regained GP status and became Austria-Hungary, and France is getting pwnt by me and the UK (seperately, for Aquitane and the Antilles).

Not necessarily, the CSA in my game had everything it should have, and nothing more. Except Kain-tuck, but thats perfectly acceptable.

In other news, Germany formed, Austria regained GP status and became Austria-Hungary, and France is getting pwnt by me and the UK (seperately, for Aquitane and the Antilles).

Give. Us. the. Save. Please.

My Vicky game isn't going, since I don't have the game... yet. :p

My Vicky game isn't going, since I don't have the game... yet. :p

Not to be a douche but you don't need to spam for post count then. ;)

Anywho... MY Current Austria-Hungary Game

The World Map: I recolored Austria on the map so you guys can see it better :)

Spoiler :

European Situation:
As you can see I nommed on Prussia a bit, formed the SGF (as my Satellite). ;) and the SGF has been slowly annexing the German minors once the "Pan Germans" get in charge. The Ottomans are going to hell thanks to me.. Bosnia is in my sphere as is Montenegro and Albania will be soon. I also freed Lithuania from Prussia (the Pinkish nation in East-Prussia).

Spoiler :

The GPS:
As you can tell I've kicked Prussia off the top 8 (they're 10-11 IIRC)

Spoiler :

My political screen:
As you can see I've vastly Liberalized and Democratized Austria. To help stop all the
damn revolts and for fun ;).

Spoiler :

And finally my allies and members of my Sphere of Influence :p (Albania is close as is Prussia)
Spoiler :

I got stomped by the French when i tried Belgium, so mind your relations.

I also suggest Spain, especially if you let the Carlists win.

I had relations at 200, but neither would sign an alliance, and I couldn't get sphered because I was a GP. :(

I wouldn't suggest playing the UK for your first game, you'd be overwhelmed.

Its sheer size also makes it difficult to keep track of everything, especially for a new player.

Top Bottom