Easter Egg

Tommy1234567890

Warlord
If you look at the sails on early work boats you can see the firaxis logo on it

(screenie comming soon)

Yeah, I noticed that like the first time I played the game; I don't think that's an easter egg. An easter egg is something that is hard to find (since you have to search for real easter eggs).

@Thalassicus
@unitQ

thank you guys!!

oh and to the other guys if you saw it before why didn't you post about it???

Tommy1234567890 said:
@Thalassicus
@unitQ

thank you guys!!

oh and to the other guys if you saw it before why didn't you post about it???

Probably because it wasn't shiny enough to be classified a true easter egg.

I just noticed I have a nose on my face. Let's post about it! :rolleyes:
Well aside the matter that I have a poor sense of humour I too noticed the logo without ever playing the game (I have it but my system's so old I can't play :crazyeye: ).

Edit: Ah, BlackMage beat me to it...

That's a pretty old easter egg (has had like four threads about it).

Yeah, but it is an old and commonly known one:o.

The Condor said:
Yeah, but it is an old and commonly known one:o.
Not all too commonly known if two people stumbling across the thread never saw it. :)

It's not easy to notice in the game unless you zoom in and look at every unit, I usually play at a normal zoom level. Worker boats only last a few turns, too. Anyways...moot point :)

No, you can see it the city screen occasionally when you build the unit. Also, there is ~70,000 members on this site and if only two people stumbled on this site and never seen it before then I think it is pretty much common knowledge;).

You are just doing that to spite me Duuk.

Lol :crazyeye:

Besides, it doesn't matter how visible it is to be an easter egg: how noticeable. I almost never look at the little details of units, which is the reason I never noticed the settler unit isn't a classic family either (father, mother, two sons). Things can be hidden in plain sight :)

It's probably most easily noticable when seen in a lot of screenshots, which was the case before the game was released.

Then I must be as well, having never noticed it before.

I can understand the settler (I always knew it was a father, mother, and two sons) because aside from me posting about it on the funny screenshots a week or two ago there has been only one thread on it. If you want pics check around page 18 on the funny screenshots (or 16 basically during the big fight). White elk posted a pic or two on it. Also, another firaxis thing would be in globe view if look hard there are little cloud formations (this is new so I too can understand this) that look like the firaxis emblem.

Top Bottom