Group LF for reliable players for MP willing to play matches not just in 1 session!

zaystor

Chieftain
Hello everyone,

I, along with a couple of our group members (who are at least at a decent level) are looking for players to join us.

We are looking for players willing to play matches not just in one session, but rather in multiple sessions (which are decided by all the players to ensure that the next session is good for all). ALL the rules are decided upon by the group, via voting. All skill levels are welcome.

Our only rule that won't change is to not be a QUITTER.

How to qualify as a QUITTER?

1) we all agree on a session and you do not show up. Up until that point you are fine. However, if you continue to miss sessions you will be kicked.

2) You ask for a restart if the group decides that everyone should random and you got a civ you don't want (besides all the civs the group agrees that a restart is ok for - such as venice)

3) you quit constantly because of "urgent matters" although you agreed to play for a certain amount of hours in that particular session. Again, if this happens once or twice, its fine. However, if it continues to happen, you will be kicked.

4) Any other forms of purposely trying to ruin a game/not agreeing to all the rules that are laid out by everyone.

How to contact:

Add me on Steam. My steam is Zaystor.

Join our steam group, down below is the link!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Civ5sessions

Thank you for your attention !

Hi Zaystor,

I could play from time to time... when do you usually play? Where are you from?

Enviado desde mi ST25i usando Tapatalk 2

DTC39020, please add me on steam, we accommodate most if not all of the players' times, for those who joined us.

I'm interested. I rarely have the time to play a full game in NQ these days. Can be a good alternative. In fact i hosted many of these type of games in the past. I have sent a friend invite to you so we can talk someday.

Top Bottom