WWII PBEM - Tora

Hi guys,

The file I just received didn't work, and Maximus had the same issue and I had to replay my turn. Not sure why, but I'd advise to save your game before finishing your turn, as that may save the next person some grief!

I replayed and resent the British turn to Daniel. If it doesn't work I can try going back through the American turn. We will keep you updated.

Hi all! So, I've done a fresh install of windows (am now running 10) and have reinstalled Civ4:BTS in an effort to get this working. Let's see if I can find the file now... :)

What is happening with this game? When it appeared to have just recovered from a coma and would start rolling again with the issue solved... has it died? or has again entered in another coma (just hope it's not terminal...)

I haven't seen anything... my guess is its on Luthor's plate. I know he's been much slower with civ lately and is close to ending playing due to time. Luthor any comment? Will we be able to continue this?

Finally! 5 long months later, this game continues!

Somehow, someway, I actually remember what I was doing in this game!?

The Third Moscow Conference took place in Moscow. Foreign ministers of the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union met and discussed important global matters.

The Russians insisted that the US Government should officially appoint a head for operation Overlord until the end of the year. Also, pressure was made for the American leaders to haste the preparations of that operation.

GPS

Top Bottom