The important GMR messages (holidays,etc) thread

Going on vacation from 16 to 23 feb. Have a good week!

Back from a trip in Mexico(Riviera Maya). I decided to go to Chichen Itza and check this World Wonder.

Before, we stopped near a ''cenote''. More than 100 meters deep of water is floating in this big hole. I swimmed in :)

Then we reached Chichen Itza later.

We encountered many of these lizards as well!

But what really impressed me is the ball court. Almost as large as a football terrain. Got a vid but i dont want to expose myself :lol:

Fun trip overall. I learned a lot of things about the Mayan empire.

Wow, those are some awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! :)

On another note, we're looking for someone to sub the AI in a 3v3 team game. Greece is the open civ and in a pretty good state. The game is open for public join so feel free to hop in!

...And Hiawatha was only three turns from completing Chichen Itza Himself! However the boost of gold compensated to him was acceptable. It is a mystery where the materials used up to that point went.

Nice picture! thank you

Alright we have a Mongol leader!

I probably won't be able to play any games this weekend. I'll be back on sunday evening. I'll activate vacation mode this afternoon. :)

Seems Vacation mode didn't register. Hmm... Very sorry for everyone who had to wait :)

Hi guys. I finally figured out what this GMR thing is. Do you guys play one turn a day? How do you use it? I might be interested to sub in :)

Looks like that game has already been filled.

I've never used GMR before. On their website, everyone's profile has one of the difficulty settings of the game under their name. Is that the level of difficulty that those people are playing on? Because I see games that include players with different difficulty levels in them.

Looks like that game has already been filled.

I've never used GMR before. On their website, everyone's profile has one of the difficulty settings of the game under their name. Is that the level of difficulty that those people are playing on? Because I see games that include players with different difficulty levels in them.

No that is just an indication of how many turns or games they have played, the more the higher.

I am having some computer problems. I am not sure when I will be able to play my turns. Hopefully I can figure this out soon. Sorry for the delays.

I have my comp repaired and knocked out a couple turns. Will do the rest in the morning after work.

I played some turns to day after a vacation of 3 days outside home. Going again for 2 more days, please wait until my return for those i haven't played.

Good holidays everyone!!!

Top Bottom