Need a few more reliable people for MP.

Moroten

Chieftain
Hey.

We are around 7 guys that are playing Civ V MP on a regular basis, but as we all know real life can hinder your participation every now and then. So in order to get a few more games going we would like to find some more people that are willing to join us.

We are all from Sweden, but we do know english so that would not be a problem. The time zone is another matter however, seeing as we all have work we have to tend to. We often solve this problem by saving the game, meaning with don't have to do it all in one session.

We play on quick, hardly use any house rules.

If it sounds interesting reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Do not spam this thread with NQ invitations.

Hey.

We are around 7 guys that are playing Civ V MP on a regular basis, but as we all know real life can hinder your participation every now and then. So in order to get a few more games going we would like to find some more people that are willing to join us.

We are all from Sweden, but we do know english so that would not be a problem. The time zone is another matter however, seeing as we all have work we have to tend to. We often solve this problem by saving the game, meaning with don't have to do it all in one session.

We play on quick, hardly use any house rules.

If it sounds interesting reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Do not spam this thread with NQ invitations.

Can I spam it with a Civplayers Leagues invitation? :p Anyway good luck in getting some good players.

CS

Hi Moroten

A friend and I often play online and we're in London so only an hour behind you. Like you, we'll do 4 hours in an evening, save the game and finish another day.

Pretty sure my steam account is under alcatrazuk1 so feel free to add me or send me an invitation

Hello man. I share similar issues as you and your friends. I am trying to find a group of reliable people with a few friends of mine. Our goal is to play games over a span of few days rather than finishing everything at one session.

Add me on steam if you guys are interested in setting up some games some time :D

Top Bottom