W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

I'm puzzled: I could have sworn :hmm: that some posts have dissapeared after I posted that last one on July 13th ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

edit: are you guys THAT short on webspace that you are deleting new posts now???

Ahhh.... I thought I was losing it.
I've seen the same thing.

New in the Graphics Section and now for the first time as stand-alone download:

The exclusive SOE (a CDG Community Project) Advisors for Industrial Age Scenarios PART 1
(note: not mood or era specific- actual graphics looks much better in-game than in this gif preview ;))

No, hehe- some are due to come soon (and some a bit later)- see it as a teaser :p (if enough people want them I might - just might change my mind and post them earlier :mischief: ). I want to see if people actually like them at all... tastes differ...

btw. should I give some instal instructions to them at all, anyone?

If you downloaded the v2 or v3 extra-package you should have these already- this is for those that cannot or want not download the entire thing- although if you are into historical WWII scenarios I suggest getting broadband and download it :p

btw. I could really do with some colour (preferrebly) pics of WWII Chinese Communist and Chinese Nationalist Officers (hint hint)

don't be shy- I need a few different ones - just like those I posted above for the Europeans...

i dont think you will get 12 advisors...

but just to tip you in.. some advisors doesnt always need to be in military clothing..

maybe just that more "casual" blue button up shirt../jacket maybe will do...

depends on what time again.

well here is some random pics i got.
the era you want doesnt seem to have color photo.

all i got was propagan. posters that are colored and uniform.
the two should have similar color uniforms...
only symbol for say the caps are different (IE. red star vs. blue filled circle with white sun in it)

Attachments

• chinuni.JPG
    chinuni.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 595
Mobilize said:
Isn't there some pictures in the SOP section?
I can't find them anymore- was also looking for them earlier- I remember posting at least two good ones: A Nationalist Chinese Army sentry along an American Plane and another on a donkey (well, to contrast the level of technicalisation ;))

Top Bottom