Godzilla Pack

Supa

Out of Cheese Error
I've updated my three old Godzilla units (sometimes drastically) and made all new ones to complete the line for Modzilla.

Shōwa Godzilla, inspired by the Shōwa era (1955-1975).
Nuclear Breath, Close Combat Attack and then the Defend Animation, his Magnetic Attraction feat, from Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla (1974). 50 meters high.
Based on the Shōwa Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers.

Meltdown Godzilla, inspired by the Heisei era (1984-1995).
Nuclear Breath, followed by a continuous Red Nuclear Ray as Godzilla meltdowns under all the radiation he absorbed. The defend animation is a nuclear pulse, mainly from Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989). 80 meters high.
Based on the Heisei Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers.

Meltdown Godzilla won the June 2011 Unit Monthly Competition ! :trophy:

Raging Godzilla, inspired by Godzilla 2000 (1999) and Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000).
The usual Nuclear Breath then looping Close Combat combo. Depicted as a 50 meters high beast in the movie, I've decided to put him in the 80-100 meters category for the mod. Note that the only green Godzilla in all the Toho movies.
Based on the Final Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers.

Final Godzilla, inspired by Final Wars (2004).
I've fixed most of the flaws of the original unit. Nuclear breath, then Close Combat loop. Defend is a bigger nuclear blast. 100 meters high.
Based on the Final Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers.

Gojirasaurus, inspired by Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991).
A 12 meter high dinosaur, it's the first form of the Godzillas.
Based on the Delgadosaurus Model by Scott Ayers.

Young Godzilla, inspired by Son of Godzilla (1967) and following.
16 meters high. Fidget : Smoke ring. AttackA: Close combat. Defend: Nuclear ray.
Based on the Shōwa Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers.

The Godzilla line is then complete, with 6 forms.

The next series is the 3 forms-only but dangerous..

Space Godzilla, inspired by Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994).
Corona Beam, then Gravity Beams. Its defend animation is a TK crystal shield. 120 meters high.
Based on the Heisei Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers and the Crystal Model by Archeopteryx.

Super Space Godzilla, inspired by Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla and KaijuSamurai's SpaceGodzilla.
An intense telekinesis giant monster can never be a wrong thing to have on your side. I'm not happy with it - I'll probably remake the flying crystals at some point.
Based on the Heisei Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers and the Crystal Model by Archeopteryx.

Space Crystal, inspired by Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla although it's not the exact replica - it is smaller and I kept the tail.
It's the first form of Space Godzilla.

And now the last one...

Jirass!
Basically, it's one of the Shōwa suit recycled for one Ultraman episode. It later appeared in a Redman short. Jirass is the creation of a mad scientist inspired by the Loch Ness monster.
Based on the Shōwa Godzilla Model by Scott Ayers. I bet nobody saw that one coming!

Download

[spoiler="Archive links for my previous Godzilla units".]
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=174704
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=240851
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=294149[/spoiler]

Wanna make sounds for these units ? You're welcome to !

Recently, Imageshack stopped providing a place for animated gif, unless you're willing to pay. I'm willing to find another good service to upload my gif, if anyone knows of one..

Recently, Imageshack stopped providing a place for animated gif, unless you're willing to pay. I'm willing to find another good service to upload my gif, if anyone knows of one..

All it takes is free registration/subscription - not the paid upgrade. I don't pay & I've got plenty of animated gifs stored. Like this one.

:drool::worship::clap::bowdown::woohoo::band::banana::love::hatsoff:

Wow I knew you had something coming, and expected some of the remakes, but the quality is outstanding and there are quite a few surprises in here!

Supa, this is much more than I expected! Great job on each of these! I wasn't expecting to ever get a Minya-type Godzilla or the Space Godzilla line, let alone that Jirass unit (will have to find a place as a minor kaiju in Modzilla).

I'll have to DL and play around with these guys next week as I am going out of state tonight for a few days.

Seriously these might be your best units ever!!!:nuke::goodjob:

You bet Jirass I didn't see that coming!

Balty, you crack me up. Supa, super job! This is quite incredible! So many units! I love the Space Crystal (which I might have to appropriate as a living space ship) and the Super Space Godzilla looks great!

Japan has enough to deal with right now and then you go and unleash all this!

Superb units, Supa. Please enter one in the monthly unit competition!

Thanks guys !

All it takes is free registration/subscription - not the paid upgrade. I don't pay & I've got plenty of animated gifs stored. Like this one.

Thanks BM! I've surely misunderstood. I'll try it again for the next release.

I love the Space Crystal (which I might have to appropriate as a living space ship)

That's how Space Godzilla came to Earth in the movie, so it's not far fetched at all.

Japan has enough to deal with right now and then you go and unleash all this!

Superb units, Supa. Please enter one in the monthly unit competition!

I'll try to not forget this time. Too bad I did for the Kong units. :(

I'm still waiting for Strategyinformer to valid my upload. I wish CivFanatics would allow at least 20 mb uploads.. This one is 31 mb. American Zilla was 31 mb too and Kong was only 11 but still 1 too big.

Wow! I thought this was a bump of one of the older Godzilla unit threads and almost didn't click on it. I'm sure glad I did. I kept looking at each one as I scrolled down and being amazed at both the look and the wonderful special effects of each unit!

Exceptionally impressive!:goodjob:

Thanks again!

Wow! I thought this was a bump of one of the older Godzilla unit threads and almost didn't click on it.

So did i Grandraem!

I should have added a date perhaps. Anyway, keep bumping this thread.. at least until everyone is intrigued enough to take a peek. :lol:

Is it just me or does Young Gozilla have an ET-esque thing going on? :)

It does, doesn't it ? :D I was that close to make an E.T. unit after it. ;)

Thanks Plotinus. With so many effects, I wish I could work in more than 256 colors. In fact, I have to use even less than 256.

I wasn't expecting to ever get <snip> that Jirass unit (will have to find a place as a minor kaiju in Modzilla).

In the Earth Protector/Natural/Mutated/Alien paradigm, it would probably fit in the Mutated Faction. Although one can argue that it was released in a lake where it lived peacefully for some times before being disturbed by heavy fishing.. thus making it, in spirit if not origin, akin to Natural daikaijus.

I don't where intentionally man-made monsters would fit best in the EP/N/M/A model.

I'm depending on wikipedia and website for this. I watched parts of the Ultraman episode but in Japanese without subtitles.

Definitely a Sh&#333;wa era monster, though.

I love these giant monsters you keep giving out! They are awesome.:goodjob: And that whole ET thing going on, it would be cool if you went somewhere with that, there aren't to many actual alien:borg: units in the library.

Any word at all from Strategyinformer? REALLY looking forward to downloading these awesome critters from the Master Monstermaker :)

No, not yet.

Usually, my upload is available less than 24 hours after. Don't know what's happening. I don't see the file in waiting in anymore. I'll upload it again.

I was just following up on Lizard's point. Its up to you if you want to make ET. I always check to see when what yur gunna pop out next. Hope ur upload issue gets resolved.

Plus; when the Modzilla is ready, i know its going to be sweet.

Downloaded! You've outdone yourself this time; these are possibly your best work ever, and when considering all awesome units you've created before that is truly an achievement! :goodjob:

Top Bottom