Discusion about new Multiplayer Maps for DLC

This is just a thread that allows people to talk about the new maps for MP. I hope the Earth Map is really a Earth map and how about "UK" or "South Pacific" are they accurate.

What? An earth map, thought it was declared from Firaxis that we wouldn´t find such a thing in this game.

Are you in the right forum?

What? An earth map, thought it was declared from Firaxis that we wouldn´t find such a thing in this game.

Are you in the right forum?

Well, the new MP maps that were announced on the front page said a "Earth."

TERRESTRIAL MULTIPLAYER SCENARIO PACK has four worlds for you to explore and conquer: "South Pacific," "UK," "Earth," and "Equal Opportunity." This pack will be on Xbox Live for 100 MS Points, and on the PlayStation Network for $1.25 US, 0,99 EURO, 0,69 POUNDS, or 1,75 AUS $.

Well, the new MP maps that were announced on the front page said a "Earth."

Hey, I saw that now. This is great! Yes, this is certainly a pack that I will buy. Unfortunately it will most likely not really look like the Earth since the maps are too small to really take in all the nuances of the world. Hopefully the maps are larger than normal but I guess they won't be since Firaxis/2K earlier said that the map size won't change.

I'm fine with the map size not changing; all they have to do is shrink the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, and remove most of the Arctic/Antarctic, which makes room for the map to fit, and gets rid of some worthless tiles. I'll be sure to buy it!

The earth map is pretty neat actually, but yeah i wish it would be a little sizier. Europe is shrunk to unrecognizeble proportions. UK is but a one square penninsula. :lol:

But my biggest gripe with the new earth maps, is that civs don't start in their true starting position. For me, thats the whole idea of playing non-fictional maps on civ games.

What i wish from a future DLC is a europe map with europe civs that start were they're suppose to start. That could make a fun game.

How is the UK and south Pacific maps? I didn't get it cause I don't have the ___mb needed to download the "New Xbox Experience". I don't think they could make a Europe map like that. What if the civs were, America, Aztec, Zulu, Japan, China.

Top Bottom