New Scenario for CCV 4.40 D in Progress

HardRocker

Student.
Hey Guys!!!

I am working on a Rhye's Earth Medieval Scenario for CCV. I have one question:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A 500 TURN CALENDAR THAT STRETCHES FROM 800 OR 1000 AD TO 2050 AD???

If anyone could post one for me, I would be very appreciative!!! :king:

P.S. This is a GREAT Mod!!!

Thank you. Good job and fantastic idea!!! :)

I hope the scenarios will support later versions of 4.40 too. The next patch with a lot of detail bug fixes is coming soon. But if it is no problem or easy to make it work with later versions it is a good investment of time too. Version 4 will keep on running for a very, very long time. When I told you version 5 may be a gift to Xmas 2012 it was no joke or typo.

Thank you. Good job and fantastic idea!!! :)

I hope the scenarios will support later versions of 4.40 too. The next patch with a lot of detail bug fixes is coming soon. But if it is no problem or easy to make it work with later versions it is a good investment of time too. Version 4 will keep on running for a very, very long time. When I told you version 5 may be a gift to Xmas 2012 it was no joke or typo.

Sorry I have been busy for with personal stuff for a very long time. The scenario progress has been halted momentarily.

Thank you for taking an interest in the scenario. You can find my most recent version HERE:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=435575

I hope you are OK with the changes I made in order to accommodate my idea. I have had some suggestions on how to improve it. If you have any, please be outspoken, because I am kinda new to this :blush:

Top Bottom