travathian

Warlord
Huh? This makes no sense to me.

Amazon sells Civ3 Complete for $36

They also sell Civ3 GotY ed for $8.50 and TC for $16 total of $25

What's the catch?

What's TC?

I think GOTY only has Civ3 and PTW...

That's because you get the cool looking new background intro screen in Complete. Makes it more appealing. There's no difference. Just trying to rip you off.

It makes no sense for those that notice it. But those who don't know math will probably buy complete and this makes more money. That's what we call modern business ;)

I want Conquests for Christmas...

I didn't get it when it came out due to schoolwork, then I was playing Civ II, then school again, but I have a break soon and I want to go back to Civ III.

I was looking for "Complete", but I couldn't find it in the UK and had to settle for "Deluxe" (link) which is supposed to be Civ3, PTW, Conquests and a "Fan Kit".

All I've done so far is install, I de-installed my current Civ3 and re-installed from the supplied CD and was a bit p*ssed to find it was v1.07 (luckily I have a 1.29f patch somewhere).

Anyone else got this ?

There are three CD's - Civ3, Conquests and the Fan Kit, what has happened to PTW ? Is PTW part of Conquests ?

Also, does anyone have a link to a guide show all changes in PTW and Conquests ? TIA.

xane: The Deluxe Edition was only patched to 1.07? That is SHOCKING! Digusting, even.

This SUCKS.
Once a gamer has been ripped off this way, next time it will probably search a game in a p2p network rather than in a shop.

Top Bottom