The Faces of NES #3

Lord_Iggy said:
6 foot 4.
Hah! I win by an inch! :D

Why the Ye Olde Warman pic? :confused:

Warman.....do i know you?!!!!!

And Iggy, All your friends look sooooo Canadian it isn't even funny. But you could be Northern American....<.< >.>

@Swiss- That is what Silver Steak told me too.

@Dachs- I'm only 15, I still have a few years to grow.

Turner said:
Remember:
Only two non-pic posts between pictures.

Pictures must be a realistic picture of you. No unrealistic pics, or pics of others.

*Ahem*
.​

@MjM

*Ahem*

Pictures must be a realistic picture of you. No unrealistic pics, or pics of others.

Two recent ones of me, taken at a Palm&#233;n family gathering. Sort of scary to stuff +50 of us inside one building, I didn't even know half of the people there , although all were relatives.

Me receiving presents at my 18th birthday. Not very old pic.

Spoiler :

Insane_Panda said:
Finland looks really nice from all your photos. :)

Thanks, I usually carry my camera with me just in case I stumble on something worth photographing. :)

This first picture was taken last weekend while I was in Kouvola.

This second picture proves that it's possible to stumble on something worth filming, I've taken it just outside my grandfather's door on Saturday morning. So adorable.

Hmm, Finland seems like the Yukon...

But more temperate...

And more humid.

Anyway, here's my triumphant and heavily drugged return from the 2006 Arctic Winter Games last March.

That damn Skynet is sending Terminators back into the past again.

For the moment, I have nothing better to do than repost this.

I'll try to dig up the other two. There was a silver coin and a copper/bronze one too.

stalin006 said:
nah, they are museum copy reproductions. An authentic Knights cross of the Iron cross would be very very incredibly expensive (and you would want to have it behind glass or something)

My great-grandfather got a small one (either 1st or 2nd class I guess) from WW1. They go for 100-200 € at ebay.

Top Bottom