is this possible modders?

slo

Warlord
hello all, i was wondering if it is possible for you guys to make a mod were we can see some movement and life in our countries...I wish we could see the trade networks in action...
on the roads have horse drawn wagons moving until we get cars and then trains...like in pride of nations..nothing too big, but just to have some movement between our cities would add a lot to the environment..
boats going between two harbors and such...

thanks
slo

Wagons / cars on the roads would be awesome. Great idea!

What would be better is if the roads were also made to look like roads, instead of the dirt path we have now for all of time.

What would be better is if the roads were also made to look like roads, instead of the dirt path we have now for all of time.

Or, better yet, keep the dirt path to start off with, but have the roads change appearance as each new era begins, just like the cities change. Dirt paths for the ancient era, stone for the classical/medieval/etc., cement highways for the modern/future.

I like the idea and think it would definitely make your empire look more lively; I'm all for any cosmetic or aesthetic enhancement, as it deepens immersion. Not a modder, so don't know if it is possible though.

any help modders?? can you guys do it???
slo

I think that this is not possible, given that the graphics engine is beyond our reach (even with DLL access). I think that it would require entirely new units. It *should* be possible with Lua to change the improvement graphics as time goes on.

Top Bottom