disable auto-select of units??

Kirael

Chieftain
A new feature was intro'd with G&K that regularly makes things harder than they need to be.

Every time
1= a new turn starts,
2= you exit the city screen, or
3= you promote a unit

the game auto selects another unit and jumps to it. Is there any way to stop this?

Turning off cycling of units won't do it. It will stop it jumping every time, but in those three cases, it still auto-selects.

Any brilliant ideas?

thx
++ Angel

A new feature was intro'd with G&K that regularly makes things harder than they need to be.

Every time
1= a new turn starts,
2= you exit the city screen, or
3= you promote a unit

the game auto selects another unit and jumps to it. Is there any way to stop this?

Turning off cycling of units won't do it. It will stop it jumping every time, but in those three cases, it still auto-selects.

Any brilliant ideas?

++ Angel

Um, those are the exact things that were *fixed* in this fall patch. I haven't noticed #2, but 1 and 3 were both happening to me before the patch, and were fixed after the patch. Not sure what's going on with your game. Have you gotten the fall patch installed yet?

Um, those are the exact things that were *fixed* in this fall patch. I haven't noticed #2, but 1 and 3 were both happening to me before the patch, and were fixed after the patch. Not sure what's going on with your game. Have you gotten the fall patch installed yet?

.704, I think, is the last one

Top Bottom