LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Well this is interesting....

Iggy? My stats?

Your stats are 120 000 Refugees in Gorin.

Kentharu, I really don't think you should leave Gorin... but it IS your call. You can always come back...

what would be the answer to the question in my orders?
edit well there were 2 so questions.

‘o
Begin​
Tha’be’li’li’i gh’li the’ki’ki’ol’li
This man Belili sings the song of the path from there to here​
Tha’gh’li ol’li’ki ti’ti’gh’a’e’e’e’e’a’a’e
He sings the song of this place that is 134 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’li’ki ol’li’li’ti’the’li’gha’gh’a’a’a’ti’a’e’a
He sings the song of this place that is 7 and a half days sail (by gha) from the island of red trees​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’li’ti’the’li ti’ti’gh’a’e’a’a’e’a’a’e
He sings the song of that place, the island of red trees, that is 182 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki ol’li’ik’li’li’vi’vi’ki’gha’gh’a’e’e
He sings the song of that place that is 4 days sail (by gha) from the circle island​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’ ol’ik’li’li’vi’vi’ki ti’ti’gh’a’e’a’a’a’a’a’a
He sings the song of that place, the circle island that is 191 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki ol’o’gha’gh’a’e’a’ti’a’a
He sings the song of that place, that is 5 and a third days sail (by gha) from the first place​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’ ol’o ol’o ti’ti’gh’a’a’e’a’e’a’e’a
He sings the song of that place, the first place, that is 213 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’be’li’li’i gh’ki the’ol’li
This man Belili knows where he is​
‘i
End​

Agglutinating language with an overuse of vowels? No thanks. ;)

It was amusing though, since I was thinking of giving the Merhai a similar language...

okay but that was the second part the first part was what age so there :p
;)

I'm getting scared with all these strange people coming to this thread now... When do you want orders btw Iggy

North King said:
Agglutinating language with an overuse of vowels? No thanks. ;)

It was amusing though, since I was thinking of giving the Merhai a similar language...

It's like taking Hawaiian and trebling the difficulty to pronounce. Are those apostrophes meant to be 'okinas?

So "Tha’be’li’li’i gh’ki the’ol’li" is "Thah-beh-lee-lee-ee gh-kee theh-ohl-lee"?

Urgh. :p

Skilvso (the superfluous apostrophe is hereby banished to the dungeons to have a good long think about its transgressions) feels abandoned of late. This must be remedied.

So Gobe of the renowned (infamous?) Foolish family has risen to the chancellorship to take the reins of this pleasantly out of the way nation.

Eventually I will be able to wade through the 5000+ posts of that monstrosity of a thread (so far I've only gone through the last 10 or 15 pages), but in the meantime is there anything I should know about Masra Crystalism besides this
Crystalism- Founded in Yath al'Shanaal of old, the heart of the religion lies in Wardash and the Stone Circles of Ruby. The Red Lady, mistress of death and love, is the matron deity, and rules over Netherworld - the realm of dead souls. The namesake of the religion is the frequent use of crystals in rituals to contact the Netherworld for wisdom, blessings and other things. Crystalism is expected to spread all over the civilized world over the course of the next century by its proponents.

Masra- Gorinese form of Crystalism, worships Dula, the husband of the Red lady.

How tolerant is this religion? Does it have a large impact on the civil organization of society e.g. castes or a powerful priestly class?

Skilvso to the Shalamari refugees:

If you desire, we can use our navy to expedite your journey to new lands.

Skilvso to Gorin and Croyodon:

Hey neighbors. It's been awhile since we last got together for a good carousing and a bit of a talk-things-over, so we just wanted to take this opportunity, what with all the recent upsets in the lands out yonder east, to make sure we're all on good terms. We's happy with the borders and all, and of course haven't had any complains about your polite people more than a bit of sheep-hustling on the borders, which is, after all, the kind of things hardy young lads and lasses should be doing for fun, so all well and good there. We trust things are swell on your end, yes?
Fare thee well.

North King said:
So "Tha’be’li’li’i gh’ki the’ol’li" is "Thah-beh-lee-lee-ee gh-kee theh-ohl-lee"?

Urgh. :p

All those glottal stops will make it take a LONG time to say anything in that language.

Disenfrancised said:
‘o
Begin​
Tha’be’li’li’i gh’li the’ki’ki’ol’li
This man Belili sings the song of the path from there to here​
Tha’gh’li ol’li’ki ti’ti’gh’a’e’e’e’e’a’a’e
He sings the song of this place that is 134 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’li’ki ol’li’li’ti’the’li’gha’gh’a’a’a’ti’a’e’a
He sings the song of this place that is 7 and a half days sail (by gha) from the island of red trees​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’li’ti’the’li ti’ti’gh’a’e’a’a’e’a’a’e
He sings the song of that place, the island of red trees, that is 182 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki ol’li’ik’li’li’vi’vi’ki’gha’gh’a’e’e
He sings the song of that place that is 4 days sail (by gha) from the circle island​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’ ol’ik’li’li’vi’vi’ki ti’ti’gh’a’e’a’a’a’a’a’a
He sings the song of that place, the circle island that is 191 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki ol’o’gha’gh’a’e’a’ti’a’a
He sings the song of that place, that is 5 and a third days sail (by gha) from the first place​
Tha’gh’li ol’ki’ki’ ol’o ol’o ti’ti’gh’a’a’e’a’e’a’e’a
He sings the song of that place, the first place, that is 213 strides towards the pivot​
Tha’be’li’li’i gh’ki the’ol’li
This man Belili knows where he is​
‘i
End​

what the hell is this?

OOC: You know, for a while I thought you were trying to make fun of thlayli with the Tha’be’li’li’i and etc :p

Disenfrancised said:
Please emu, your late to the "make fun of dis's stupid made up language party", do try to keep up ;).

Whats it supposed to mean?

emu said:
Whats it supposed to mean?

That the answer to your question has pretty much already been covered in the posts following the one you quoted.

Edit: Also the translation is right there :confused:

EditEdit: Its a directions for someone to get to where Belili is from somewhere else, done by backtracking his journey.

Top Bottom