"Don't Tread On Me, but Imma Tread on Your Head" say Rand Paul Supporters

Curbstomping a political oppentent is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding a door open, and opening the car door for someone don't seem highly problematic to me.

Malcolm X who abandoned the Nation of Islam because they were a pack of nutjobs, and was later murdered by them? Or a different Malcolm X?
*facepalm* Yeah I knew that, my bad.

And:

"You know they murdered X
and tried to blame it on Islam
turned the power to have nots
and then came the shot!"

I'm not saying anything ;)

It's the one women get most annoyed about (oh, and leaving the seat up!)

Against Minister King Shabazz, the charges were reduced to an injunction barring him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of a Philadelphia polling place for the next three years, an action which was already illegal under existing law.
I'm suprised the Teahadists haven't made a big deal out of this American citizen and minister having his 2nd Amendment rights infringed.

And this makes them different than Black Panthers in Chicago how? Maybe the justice department will turn a blind eye to this too via orders from the President, eh?

The Black Panthers yer talking about didn't assault anyone... And it happened under Bush, and the reason the Bush administration dropped it was lack of evidence imo. The video I saw looked like these guys were there to openly intimidate voters but in reality they were in a largely minority precinct (something like 90+ Democrats) and these 2 guys were deemed overly self important, somewhat delusional ;) clowns who thought they were there to protect black voters...from intimidation. :lol: Seriously, the motive was lacking and motive is everything in such a case.

Nice caveat, but not all women act like girls. If they insist on acting like men, then by all means treat them like men.

Wow, you've hit a new low in my book. How should women act, Mobby?

And thats not an endorsement of bootstomping someone, just on how to treat women that want to be treated like men. ;)

um...kay

Where do I endorse harm? My statement is precisely neutral in that regard. For example, should male NASCAR drivers treat female NASCAR drivers differently simply becaue of their gender? No? Ok.

Neutral? You defended what happened to her by accusing her of overstepping her womanly bounds. She wants to act like a man she should expect to be treated like a man. Like I said, a new low.

Wow. Perhaps we are not referring to the same event. I am talking about the two guys with nightsticks intimidating voters during the 2008 election in Chicago. That the Justice Department declined to press charges on, allegedly by pressure to not do so from the White House.

You confused them by calling them the Black Panthers, these 2 guys are the "New" Black Panthers.

Although I was brought up that way, my time in the military has convinced me otherwise. I dont mind treating ladies like ladies, but a woman coming at me to do me bodily harm will be dealt with accordingly and expeditiously. Getting a sharp knife into your kidney will kill you just as quick whether its a man doing it or a woman.

The guys who tackled her knew who she was and why she was there. But I'm sure that stomp on a woman lying in the fetal position sure made Rand safe.

Well, obviously this is completely heinous and this person should be charged with numerous crimes.

However, I must quibble with the poll options. If she complained of minor injuries to her temple, or if she was able to talk or was conscious the following day she was not curbstomped. If she was actually "curbstomped" ala American History X she would either be dead or permanently disfigured and in the hospital on life support.

Just because that guy didn't agree with the Rand Paul supporters doesn't mean he should have his head stepped on. Shame on those hooligans, I hope they get picked up for assault.

And this makes them different than Black Panthers in Chicago how? Maybe the justice department will turn a blind eye to this too via orders from the President, eh?

Or not.

But yeah, I can see altercations breaking out as feelings this election are running really high. Arrest and charget those that break the law and carry on as needed.

MobBoss, I've been reading this forum for quite a while & these 2 posts illustrate why, IMO, you should take a step back from your platform & consider what you really stand for.

I agree with many of your stances, but your rhetoric is just... just... despicable. Despicable. At times.

There is no way to justify stomping on somebody. And yet you automatically, in your first post in the thread, deflect to something unrelated. You automatically try to equate to "something bad the other side did."

amadeus's response is the correct response, IMO. This act should be condemned from all sides. Curb-stomping someone is wrong. Right. Left. Moderate. Curb-stomping someone is wrong. You first response was to try to find a something remotely similar on the opposite side. Why? To justify the curb-stomping? I think not, but why else do you seek a remotely associable act, no matter how much you must stretch?

Again, I agree with a lot of what you espouse in this forum, but you do your credibility a disservice from not condemning a curb-stomping. This act was wrong. Condemn it. Otherwise I am... squeamish? to be on your side. I can't agree with anyone that would attempt to justify this.

And I feel like this is not an isolated incident. I'm quite conservative, but I can't be on the side of someone who would excuse something like this. It's like being conservative but seeing what the neo-cons did. I can't be on their side.

The Black Panthers yer talking about didn't assault anyone... And it happened under Bush, and the reason the Bush administration dropped it was lack of evidence imo.

Sigh. No. It wasnt the Bush admin that dropped it...the case didnt come to light till after Obama had taken office.

Wow, you've hit a new low in my book. How should women act, Mobby?

Why do you hate equality?

um...kay

Neutral? You defended what happened to her by accusing her of overstepping her womanly bounds.

No I didnt, and you directly misrepresent my opinion here. What part of 'arrest and charge' do you not comprehend?

She wants to act like a man she should expect to be treated like a man. Like I said, a new low.

Except that apparently women themselves have been fighting for that to occur for many decades now. I guess you think they should be kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen then?

You confused them by calling them the Black Panthers, these 2 guys are the "New" Black Panthers.

How many 'Black Panther' parties are in existance today? One. These guys. The original Black Panthers disbanded back in the 70s. So, I was technically correct in calling them Black Panthers, but not descriptive enough to distinguish them from the original Black Panthers, who were frankly far more violent in their actions.

The guys who tackled her knew who she was and why she was there. But I'm sure that stomp on a woman lying in the fetal position sure made Rand safe.

Seriously....two buttheads do something stupid, and its the candidates fault? God forbid we maintain that standard for everyone.

MobBoss, I've been reading this forum for quite a while & these 2 posts illustrate why, IMO, you should take a step back from your platform & consider what you really stand for.

What part of 'arrest and charge' do you not grasp?

I agree with many of your stances, but your rhetoric is just... just... despicable. Despicable. At times.

Luckily, I don't post to make you happy.

There is no way to justify stomping on somebody. And yet you automatically, in your first post in the thread, deflect to something unrelated. You automatically try to equate to "something bad the other side did."

And I also point out that both should be 'arrested and charged'. What part of that do you not get?

amadeus's response is the correct response, IMO.

Darn it. I don't guess I get an A then. :rolleyes:

This act should be condemned from all sides. Curb-stomping someone is wrong.

I agree. That not clear enough for you? People who do it should be arrested and charged. Do you think so too?

Right. Left. Moderate. Curb-stomping someone is wrong. You first response was to try to find a something remotely similar on the opposite side. Why? To justify the curb-stomping?

Nope.

I think not, but why else do you seek a remotely associable act, no matter how much you must stretch?

Because the tone of this particular thread is political, not reprehensive of the act in particular. Its purpose is to associate the act with Rand Paul.

And really, if you dont see that then I cant help you.

Again, I agree with a lot of what you espouse in this forum, but you do your credibility a disservice from not condemning a curb-stomping.

Arrest and charge. Do you know what it means?

This act was wrong. Condemn it.

I did.

Otherwise I am... squeamish? to be on your side. I can't agree with anyone that would attempt to justify this.

/oh well.

And I feel like this is not an isolated incident. I'm quite conservative, but I can't be on the side of someone who would excuse something like this. It's like being conservative but seeing what the neo-cons did. I can't be on their side.

I don't post to have you on my 'side' or not. You may want to try a different line there.

Way to welcome a new guy posting for the first time in OT! *golf clap*

Way to welcome a new guy posting for the first time in OT! *golf clap*

New guy? His join date indicates he has been lurking here awhile now. Thats not new. But hey, if on his first post he wants to take a shot at me, fine. I will treat him as equally as I would anyone else (even a woman) coming at me the same way. :lol:

You've changed Mobby.

You've changed Mobby.

Not really. I have always posted for my own reasons, not to necessarily please others. And I dont agree with his opinion either, as its lacking in comprehension of what I was actually posting. Something I have grown used to around here.

No, you have become more bitter. You used to be amusing occasionally, now you are just full of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom