Rise and Rule for Civ3:Conquests

Are you talking about the mods version or std C3C? In std C3C you get Hwacha with Metallurgy. If the mod an dyou have the salt and are Korea then maybe that town is not connected to the capitol.

Check in the city view to see, if salt is shown.

I've been having a good game which has been spoilt because I've discovered the russians on the other continent but the game crashes when I try and contact them, and vice versia. Not sure why because i've had the russians on other games with no crashes.
I've attached the save game.

Attachments

• Hinson of the Celts, 280 AD.SAV
    488 KB · Views: 130
Disappointing that no one's been able to help. It's something to do with the russian leaderheads. works ok on ancient age then as soon as russia gets to middle ages it crashes

does anyone have a live link where to get the "extras" so the mod wont crash? the link in the first post doesnt work anymore

I've been having a good game which has been spoilt because I've discovered the russians on the other continent but the game crashes when I try and contact them, and vice versia. Not sure why because i've had the russians on other games with no crashes.

I downloaded the save, and was able to contact the russians without any problems. Maybe there is a problem with your russian leaderhead animation-file?

I did as you said but the website is unclear as to where the files should be extracted. It said the root of the PTW folder but that didn't do anything. I tried placing them into the Art\Units\ folders of PTW but the files had same names and wanted to overwrite the old ones. So where do I put them?

that link from civ3 site doesnt work anymore

I know. Even the Firaxis' ftp-site is gone, and there's nothing Civ3-related on the Atari- or 2kgames ftp-sites. You could try to search for the file on Google (filename: RAR_ExtrasPatch_v1.exe), but - if you find it - you'd better double-check the file with an anti-virus program to make sure it's not an bogus trojan-infested file. Be careful.....

The link I provided covers RAR 102 full, 103 and 104 patch. how to install 104 http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2687194&postcount=65

I have the extras patch. I try to upload it somewhere.

The fifth patch is unknown to me. EDIT: that extendo.zip is in 1.04 patch! EDIT2: but there are two 1.04 patches. Older, without extendo.zip that you find in civfanatics.com and newer, with extendo.zip you find stormoverciv.net

the last link is for Double Your Pleasure mod. If you want it, here is the link to the Atomicgamer site.

http://www.atomicgamer.com/directory.php?id=2612

If the mod still crashes, solution is to rename the files or lines.

So on the first page of this thread it says "Important: To be able to play RaR, you need the unit animation folders "World War II" and "Medieval Japan". These folders were part of the PtW addon, but are not included in C3C. However, the files are available to download individually here.
Or alternatively, just get the 'Extras Patch' containing only the units used in the RAR mod." How do you get the world war II and medieval japan animations because those links lead to a not working site.

So on the first page of this thread it says "Important: To be able to play RaR, you need the unit animation folders "World War II" and "Medieval Japan". These folders were part of the PtW addon, but are not included in C3C. However, the files are available to download individually here.
Or alternatively, just get the 'Extras Patch' containing only the units used in the RAR mod." How do you get the world war II and medieval japan animations because those links lead to a not working site.

precisely and since i am using a new computer and had to re- install all my old stufff from scratch i dont have those files

I sent you a link where you can download extras patch or if you want, those two extra files. ( From my personal archives).

Top Bottom