problem with OO religion and Illians

Slvynn

Duke Vector fon Pixel
I founded OO but cant convert to it when i already converted my neigtbours i am still in problem to conver to OO as state religion.
Someone can help and explain it?

Auric Ulvin cannot adopt any religion.

He used to have the Agnostic trait (which was poorly named; in Casiel's case it means Deism, and in Auric's case it is Auto-theism--Ulvin is Mulcarn), but this was removed. Now, any leader that has a -100% preference for a religion is unable to adopt that religion.

I kinda wish he still had the trait though, since it makes it more obvious that he lacks the ability to convert and since it prevents him from wasting research on rushing to found a religion he can't adopt (He usually founds at least 3 religions in my games, one he founded 6 out of 7).

(actually the Agnostic trait doesn't stop Cassiel from founding the Empyrean or Council of Esus)

Oh then it should be appearing as trait. (Autoteistic, Mulcarn Reincarnation)
Also should be added some features to Illian cities, better effic on working ice/tundra tiles, and later age advanced building that spread tundra/ice - frozing all around.
also, unability to Illians to do Infernal pact.

...You do know Illians are not fully in the game yet? They'll get their major upgrade when 'Ice' is released.

i c thnks, they sounds pretty likey for me, so in case its only partial version now and they will be buffed , its even better :)

Top Bottom