Work in progess and Previews

For variety, I'd go with Queen Seondok. I can't find any visual representations of her (doubtful that any images of her from around her time period are still around as well) so you can use your imagination here.

Rough draft for a new Isabella. It is based from a Spainish actress I think is cute.

Attachments

• gggg.jpg
    gggg.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 107
She is a beauty. Definitely the archetypical embodiment of a Spanish lady. Nice... :D

There is a resemblance to Penelope Cruz...

Yes that is the girl, Penelope Cruise.

Ha! That was actually going to be my first guess, but I refrained from posting one since it may have been utterly wrong (and therefore possibly embarassing :D ). Keep on working on her, she looks great!

She looks beautiful Shiro! I love the detail in that medieval pic, the necklace, clothing, and the crown all show so much attention to minuscule aspects! It looks really good so far!

If you need any help creating .pcx files, I am more than willing to help you out to increase the development process for your leaderheads. Just send me the necassary files and I'll get to working on them in Photoshop! :goodjob:

The Medieval background is great, though the smile seems a little too wide. :D The parting of her hair seems too abrupt in the modern pic - the medieval one is better.

I must say, that if you get half of these LHs finished then you will be threatening Rob in the 'Massive quantity of high quality LHs' stakes. :hatsoff:

The Roman theme in the ancient er looks nice...perfect to go with Spain's past.

How about touching up the modern era where her hair is parted like Keroro suggested? It seems the modern era hair is a bit too abrupt at the hair parting. Maybe smooth it out by adding a few single hairs there to make it seem a bit more natural or possibly widening the parting altogether. Just a suggestion. :D

Top Bottom