Civilization V Funny screenshots

You mean adding extra city states makes your warrior appear really far away from your settler?? :)

Here is a screenshot with France Bowmen.

Wait... French Bowmen?? What is this? I don't even...

How do you take screenshots in Civilization V? I don't think print screen is working for me. I have a game going now where the City State Bucharest is really kicking ass! They've taken 2 mongol cities without my help and are now working on the mongolian capital. They've also earned themselves a great general lol.

How do you take screenshots in Civilization V? I don't think print screen is working for me. I have a game going now where the City State Bucharest is really kicking ass! They've taken 2 mongol cities without my help and are now working on the mongolian capital. They've also earned themselves a great general lol.

When you start the game, press Shift+Tab. There should be something about screenshots to the right. Click on "set shortcut" and the rest will be handled for you.

I'm not so worried about the bowman being french. I'm more concerned about what those bowman are doing to that elephant.

Good News! It's a suppository!

Good news for the elephant, but not for the archers if they don't get out of the way in time. :lol:

As you can see, Vilcas city's mayor bribed Barcelona and Seville ones to obtain a coastal real state. They are planning to build several hotels on beach, first line of coast :rolleyes:

I'm the counsellor of Isabella of Spain so I've managed to get the Queen's permission to invade Vilcas, and stop this vile aggression against the natural environment!

1 turn later...

Eh, wait a minute!. Ecology hasn't been discovered yet, nor Mass Media. So I have no valid reason to declare war (and no public opinion pressure either...) :eek: . Now, I've managed to change Isabella's mind and end this stupid war.

1 turn later...

Well, I decided to stop working as Isabella's counsellor. I swear the insane pile of money I received from Vilcas, Barcelona and Seville mayors has nothing to do with it :lol:.

Attachments

• Vilcas_beach.jpg
    Vilcas_beach.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 2,301
Disappointed about hex grid in civilization 5? Don't worry! My graphic card went into some weird mode accidentally and i was able to see new secret, that Firaxis is working on.

Back to square grid: :D

Disappointed about hex grid in civilization 5? Don't worry! My graphic card went into some weird mode accidentally and i was able to see new secret, that Firaxis is working on.

Back to square grid: :D

That has happened to me too, several times. :lol:

Also, my terrain turned into small red and white squares. Looked funny under the water. :)

This is a crossing of 4 roads in one tile. Well, I guess the advantage is you dont need traffic lights...?!

Attachments

• CleverCrossing.jpg
    CleverCrossing.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 2,624
Top Bottom